Lots of freezing after update

skribla

Hey, is anyone else experiencing lots of freezing with this since taking the update?

My buddies and I have only been playing online but just now we have experienced 4 or 5 hard lock ups of our consoles, that can only be fixed by doing a power cycle.

It happened to me a few times on Saturday and Friday too... anyone else getting these problems?

Hey, is anyone else experiencing lots of freezing with this since taking the update?

My buddies and I have only been playing online but just now we have experienced 4 or 5 hard lock ups of our consoles, that can only be fixed by doing a power cycle.

It happened to me a few times on Saturday and Friday too... anyone else getting these problems?

mine only ever locked up once pre update. post update ive noticed severe frame skipping on tracks that were previously ok to drive on. still yet to lock up though.

I believe this may be console related. I own 2 systems, 1 older generation 360 (2006) and 1 of the MW2 elite systems.

On the older system, the game does not freeze or lag at all however on my elite system it suffers this lag problem once every 20 mins or so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...