How many weapons have you unlocked?

Barad

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had 2 before starting this :p

But im laying it dead as soon as i am finished

Use the grenade launcher on Operation 'Chokepoint' Metro (conquest at B flag is where people like to bunch up). You should have no problem getting kills in tight spaces (hell, the whole map is a tight space lol).It's cheap, but it has got to be done!

Have unlocked FAMAS, L85A2 and G53.

Just wondering, when you guy unlocked a gun. Did you also get it whit a 12x Ballistic scope? It is totally useless but i tough that scope wasn't suppose to be on any other guns then the snipers.

I did not get it whit the FAMAS but the other to. Confusing....

Yes I got it with my second weapon too lol crazy.

Have unlocked FAMAS, L85A2 and G53.

Just wondering, when you guy unlocked a gun. Did you also get it whit a 12x Ballistic scope? It is totally useless but i tough that scope wasn't suppose to be on any other guns then the snipers.

I did not get it whit the FAMAS but the other to. Confusing....

Yup. I was playing since release, then went to bed. I was able to get the Famas and the L85A2. I really liked the L85A2 in BF2, although it seems to lack stopping power at times on BF3. It's alright though. I want to like it, but it seems to have those wtf moments, how aren't you dead. Either way I'll probably stick it out. I got the ACOG and Foregrip on it. I want the Suppressor on it to see how that works. Other guns are secondary atm, but I'll get around to it.

I do like these assignments. Just unlocked my first weapon the FAMAS.

I have only the Famas. I really liked this weapon in BC2, so I'm really happy with this unlock.

Indeed, thos assignments are really nice and easy to get. specially the engineer and support assignments.

For the L85A2 you'll have to win 5 squad team death matched (i'm not sure) . I absolutly really hate this play mode, but that gun was my favorite in BF2. So I might try to play that mode. :mad:

lol

Just unlocked the second one forgot what's it's called but it's ok. Prefer the FAMAS. Thanks Pops for the help.

Famas is great, but for me I could rank up the kill when I got the Relfex unlocked. That default Iron sight is to massive for me. Couldn't see anything through it. Then you unlock that scope....But I can't work with those either. It zooms to much for me. (That's why I like the IRNV scope. It has a zoom of 1x) hahaha LOL