Where you getting yours?`

Aaron15

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A shop in Glasgow (enough said lol). The guy who owns don't give a fuck! You can even ring him and he will openly discuss his plans to sell early! Got Mw2 4 days early and FIFA 10 a week early last year off him £50 each

I would never pay 50 quid, I find 39.99 is dear enough for new releases lol.

Tesco is the closest for me to get to and I also got Fifa 10 for 25 quid last year (sold it this month for 13 quid on Ebay so it cost me 12 quid overall lol), so hopeing for the same this year :p.

I'll probably get it from Sainsbury's, as they're normally around the 25-30 quid mark. PLUS I work there so I get discount on top of it so it's all good!

You should have seen the queue and my store when it first opened when MW2 came out, it was mad! Hundreds of people, right out the store and well round the corner, all cause we were selling if for £25! My store manager had to enforce a "only two copies per person" rule! Crazy lol

I would never pay 50 quid, I find 39.99 is dear enough for new releases lol.

Tesco is the closest for me to get to and I also got Fifa 10 for 25 quid last year (sold it this month for 13 quid on Ebay so it cost me 12 quid overall lol), so hopeing for the same this year :p.

It's on £50 cause I get it early! Getting reach off him next week also :D

I would pay £100 to have it now though!!!

It says on that site that you pay the same price that shops are selling on release day, so isn't that a good thing?

Yeah but I wouldn't trust Tesco's delivery, I preordered Read Dead off there & the earliest they could deliver it was 2 weeks AFTER release date, I'd just play it safe & go to the midnight launch, im sure it will be around £25 again.

It was that price on the net last year and instore on the day it was £25.

I know this as I ordered it off the net last year for £40 the delivery was last so went Tesco store and got it for £25 and returned the one that was sent 4 days later back.

So I wouldn't worry just yet

I'll be Asda or another supermarket if cheap. If not will get it from Gamestation. Got FIFA 10 from Asda last year for £25 opening weekend and sold it last month for £27.50 on Play trade. That's what i love about EA Sports games, they always retain their value for all year round. In the end FIFA 10 cost me nothing.

:o

Damn thing, FNAC didn't offer pre-orders. Might just pick it up on the morning of the 30th then...working night shift isn't as bad from that point of view, it seems. :)

Does anyone know if the web based creation center thingie is included in the normal version as well? Thought it might be only a gimmick to use in advance. :)

I thought that their policy is only 'We beat ANY trade in price'

That's what I've always seen on my receipts.

I could be wrong though.

not too sure but im positive they have a price match & most price match policies also say they'll beat it by a pound lol