Challenge Times.....

the Sgt Sw

Just play the fucking game and you'll complete it in due time :uzi:

They're separate from the regular game, it's just a solo thing with sometimes unreasonable expectations. You essentially have to do things the exact way they want you to, so there's little room for error and no freedom to solve it the way you want.

That being said...I got 51 golds and no achievement so it's glitched. I read someone got it on their 51st but, the expert ones are so ridiculous it's infuriating that they could mess one of the hardest achievements up.

Edited by Kamikaze BLaize

Totally agree, got most of the first level ones within 10 minutes, I think the double jump ones giving me he most trouble, with everything after that just barely scraping by with silvers. To be saying the least and as one user mentioned above, they were hella sadistic with the timing for gold medals.

honestly you just need to keep trying

I know that for the doublejump challenge in Ace Chemicals for the first set its about finding a detour:

Jump on the pipe to the ledge (ignore the stairs completely), grab the orb thing, jump on to the leaking chemical dispenser then onto the roof with the next orb (the one with the air vent) then jump on to the truck (dont doublejump!), then go on to the ledge to the left then double jump to the awning with the third orb.

It takes a few tries but its doable and this method lets you keep moving while the doublejump recharges

Edited by ApocalypticJoker

I just started my challenges earlier and managed to get Gold on Ace Chemicals up to Roller Skates Intermediate. It took me a good 30 tries to get Gold with the Grappling Hook because the 2 last targets wouldn't register. It's bad enough trying to hit the targets from so far away, but then they don't register and you have to shoot the coat rack instead?! That's just a little infuriating...Then with the Roller Skates, either the Slingshots explosion wouldn't count, or I wouldn't actually ramp off a ramp when I go to use it. Had to definitely stop after that :p

Edited by Joker0fLife

It took me a good 30 tries to get Gold with the Grappling Hook because the 2 last targets wouldn't register. :p

Are you sure you weren't running out of grappling, it's not an infinite amount. I thought a similiar thing was happening to me until i noticed in the bottom right corner it tells you how much you have left. It does regenerate slowly, when your not using it.

Are you sure you weren't running out of grappling, it's not an infinite amount. I thought a similiar thing was happening to me until i noticed in the bottom right corner it tells you how much you have left. It does regenerate slowly, when your not using it.

Nah, it was actually connecting. Like I'd aim for the target itself, and it would actually grapple me to it. On the last one, I sat there and messed around with it, and the only part that actually registered for me was the coat rack, the target and the head did nothing :\