Achievement Trading

l.maciver

On November 19 I am wanting to plow through this fun title. I am looking for 5 others that are wanting to destroy it along with me. Oh and this should only take no more than 2 runs. :boom

1. Tr1z1um

2. n8ryder (possibly only need 1 other)

Edited by Tr1z1um

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On November 19 I am wanting to plow through this fun title. I am looking for 5 others that are wanting to destroy it along with me. Oh and this should only take no more than 2 runs. :boom

1. Tr1z1um

Sounds good. If this session is for any time after 5pm US central, count me in. I can't get online earlier than that though.

Also, I have 3 extra controllers if all the spots don't fill and we go for those 6 man ones

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

want to find people for 2 online achievement.

I have 3 Controllers, so if 1 or two people (u must have together other 3 controllers) can join we can do it.

My GT: New xDante1986

I'll be online in like 12 hours and I have this game but I don't have a mic, so it will be tricky to tell me what you need.

In case you have no other options, my GT: Mortis Eklundh

I've got two controllers so between us (xDante1986, Mortis Eklundh) we can do this, want to try on Wed night?

Sure man, add me, tell me what you need me to do. I will be able to hear your voice through my TV speakers but I will have to reply using text which could be a pain lol.

(Edit)

I just went on it to familiarize myself with it again and I must warn you, I suck :p

I lost 2/3 lives before I even got to Pyro.

Edited by II Mortis II

• 2 weeks later...
Cool, I might be around then not sure yet though.

No worries man send me a friend request on XBL and just send me a message when you see I'm online. As I said before, I don't have a mic at the moment but I'll just join your game and we can go from there :)

Anybody else welcome too, we need 6 players (unless you have more than 1 controller)

No worries man send me a friend request on XBL and just send me a message when you see I'm online. As I said before, I don't have a mic at the moment but I'll just join your game and we can go from there :)

Anybody else welcome too, we need 6 players (unless you have more than 1 controller)

Already added :) got 2 controllers so including you we need 3 more.

Looking for help with "You fell to our trap" and "Largest Party" i am happy to help with other achievements as well. GT Cool Kill 07 i only have one controller sadly.

Hey everyone/anyone,

I still need Largest Party and You Fell Into Our Trap, and I have 3 or 4 controllers. I'll happily join anyone else who needs this, let me know either here, or my GT is: Proeliatoris J

Thanks!

J

Me and my friend are looking at doing this tonight if you guys are up for it

Add me on XBL: Mortis Eklundh

• 2 weeks later...