Glitch with "all quests" achievement?

I'm pretty sure I've done all the quests, but I didn't get the achievement ("They shall sing of your valor"). Has this happened to anyone else?

There are no quest markers on the town map, and my quest log shows 54 completed quests. Is this the right number? Not sure if it's related but I checked the leaderboards, and for some reason, I don't have times registered for some of the levels.

Are there any secret/missable quests that I might have accidentally skipped?

Yeah, I have every other achievement, including the Floating Gardens in under 45 minutes. According to the leaderboards, I've done the Floating Gardens 3 times.

This might seem obvious and I don't want it to sound bad, but I assume you went back to speak to the fighter guy again to hand it in? There is a reason I ask this...

Did you clear every room on king's road difficulty? Not just straight to boss room?

There are no quest markers on the town map, and my quest log shows 54 completed quests. Is this the right number?

I count 55 completed.

Last 10 are:

• Ghoulguish
  • Emerald Bracelet
  • Thunderbolt Flower
  • Sealed Temple
  • Talisman of the Truth
  • Decisive Battle
  • King's road(1)
  • King's road(2)
  • King's road(3)
  • Floating garden

Edited by PlaneswalkerX

Did you clear every room on king's road difficulty? Not just straight to boss room?

Just straight to the end. I'm pretty sure it's not necessary to do every room, as I completed all quests, and got the achievement.

I count 55 completed.

Cheers. I was making a list of all the completed quests to post here for comparison, and decided to compare it to one of my low level characters first. It seems that somehow I managed to skip Violent Goblins (it's about the fourth quest, and is for killing the boss of the first area).

Since it was so early, I tried starting a local co-op game with another account and joining with my main account. No luck, it won't let me accept the quest with my main account... :(

Just straight to the end. I'm pretty sure it's not necessary to do every room, as I completed all quests, and got the achievement.

I just wanted to say that people have confirmed getting this achievement just by completing the dungeon and not every area in that dungeon. So they usually clear a few rooms and go straight to the boss in the shortest path possible, which is what I want to do just for this achievement.

Cheers. I was making a list of all the completed quests to post here for comparison, and decided to compare it to one of my low level characters first. It seems that somehow I managed to skip Violent Goblins (it's about the fourth quest, and is for killing the boss of the first area).

Since it was so early, I tried starting a local co-op game with another account and joining with my main account. No luck, it won't let me accept the quest with my main account... :(

Are you posting it? I want to make sure I haven't missed any.