Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys I'm trying to get two kinds of matches going one is the boosting for point matches on capture the flag to get a lot points and something just like the headquaters deal on was explain eariler. I would like to get the general achievement before COD4 comes out if all possible.

I need 8 people for the boosting party an as many people as I can for the headquaters match. If you are intrested in boosting for general achievement points.

Please send me a message at Mark4Banishment as it will be quicker for me to answer you if you send to me at my gametag instead of just answering this post here.

Hope to play with everyone soon

• 2 weeks later...
I'm up for some boosting this week as well.

Can you do any of the MP achievements 1v1 split screen?

M.

no they have to be online in ranked matches.... although i did once get into a one player ranked WAR match.... that was weird... a free 6 points for me but i had to capture the flags ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I just need 3 achievements (2 online and 1 offline-veteran) Im close to the 20,000 legit with the exeption of like 600 points in a CTF boosting room i have like 15k right now... if you guys want to boost hit me up we can do it faster now since alot more people are playing halo and other games..

Also its easy to get the highest player achievement now since theres not that many people playing you get stuck with either the hardcore dedicated ones or the new comers...

the fastest way to get points is go to CTF and scream out boosting or points match <-- better and ppl will either stay and green up or leave.

But if anyone is doing this hit me up im on all the time... we could get a player match going to get everyone in the room then head out to the rank.