Relic Trading Thread

x sweens x

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT Well, actually I got the achievement. I still search for these 4 relics if you have doubles, just for fun. However if someone needs some relics listed after "offering:" I will donate them without any problem ;)

Hi guys, I need few relics and I offer every double relics I have.

Looking for:

Iron Lighter

Kitty Chain

Stress Cube

Xbox 360 Controller

Offering:

Golden Ticket

Tattoo Coupon

Spoonfork

Jasper Cross

Bag of Oregano

Haunted Tape

Silver Hammer x2

Rusty Key

Cobal Drum Key x2

Dirty Bandage

Solid Rainbow

Toy Microscope

Floppy 3.5 x2

Corruption Orb

Emerald Mug

Silver Bottlecap

Crystal Syringe

Sapphire Car

Diamond Scale

Dish Plush x2

Spider Ring x2

Heart of Soul

Smockula's Heart x2

Smockula's Liver x2

Smockula's Eye x2

Smockula's Tooth

Smockula's Brain x2

Epic Mix Tape

Ancient Ice Pack x2

Edited by Drumayzing

I think I just need the oregano item and the super goo. I might be wrong though. My guy has a bunch of relics though, but the grind takes too long. I got everything already done. :p

GT: UnarmedReaper07

* Got the achievement with help from friends.

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

I posted this on the comments to the achievement, didn't realize there was a thread (new to XA). But I need the Pestilence Vial and Spark Plug. I have multiples of just about all the other randomly dropped relics, so I'll give you whatever you need in return.

GT: Ty The Fry

Send me a message and I'll get right back to you, thanks in advance

Edit: BParksy hooked me up, thanks again dude

Edited by Dawkiz

hi im looking for some one who has a full relic set that is willing to do the drop and dashbored trick or if anyone has the following relics to drop and dashbored,

creppy doll

iron lighter

mithril cog

ivory skull

super goo

moonstone claw

saftey pin

spark plug

once i have a complete set i will edit this post so i can be sure to spread the love =)

if iterested please send me a message on LIVE

GT - MR MOO 69

Just need the following to finish this game off:

Bag of Oregano

Ivory Skull

Any help would be appreciated.

I have the bag of Oregano. I am willing to drop it for you to add, but I don't have 2. I need about 18 more relics I think give or take. GT: XEROKU

Let me know if you still need one of the two items.

I'm using this great guide http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514342 and I'll get the relics eventually, but I can't find the car battery (it drops random from destroyed cars). Anyone got it? Edit: I'm done playing this game (and have 100% achievements). It costed me many nerves, frustration and bitching, so I'll never again play this game. So don't PM me asking about Charli Murder!

Edited by TheMacias
misa clumsy ;-}

I'm using this great guide http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=514342 and I'll get the relics eventually, but I can't find the car battery (it drops random from destroyed cars). Anyone got it?

It doesn't actually *drop*. You have to destroy a car so it turns black, then look towards the hood. If you see a bit of blue sticking out, take a picture (the magnifying glass will not highlight it).

If you destroy the car before or after that, it drops its regular stuff, nothing else.

I got a bunch of extra relics if anyone needs them, I have extras of: Xbox360 Controller, Kitty Chain, 3.5 Floppy, Super Goo, x1 Iron Lighter, x2 Solid Rainbow, x2 Mithril Cog, Bag or Oregano, Spark Plug, Rabbit's Foot, Ivory Skull, Build Failed, x2 Safety Pin, x2 Corruption Orb, x2 Pestilence Vial, x2 Mookite Pick, Opal Monocle, Blessed Toothbrush and Mithril Bottle Opener. First come, first served, I just need the Moonstone Claw.

Edited by Ornstein2559

Edit: I'm done playing this game (and have 100% achievements). It costed me many nerves, frustration and bitching, so I'll never again play this game. So don't PM me asking about Charli Murder!

I'm giving out relics for a while.

Now I'm missing only the randomly found relics (I have few of them) and the ones I don't have are:

-Blessed Toothbrush

-Build Failed

-Corrupted Orb

-Creepy Doll

-Ivory Skull

-Kitty Chain

-Mithril Cog

-Opal Monocle

-Pestielence Vial

-Safety Pin

-Super Goo

-Tattoo Coupon

If you are willing to give me what I need: thank you for the help :-)

Edited by TheMacias