Tip for all that having trouble with Martial Arts or melee Gold stats.

AirborneRichard

Just to help some people out and not sure this has been posted here before, but anyways for all that having trouble getting gold stats for the melee stuff like bonebreaker or so.

Its pretty easy realy, all you have to do is go to the Fist marker on your map (this will show up after the first mission with Amanda when Wei showed her the town and at the end going to this martial arts school)

Basicly you can go inside and be aware that for some kills or moves you need those be learned by the master as a reward of returning those jade statues. Once inside you will notice a group of fighters with a talk balloon above their heads each one represents a different class of fighter with their own skills and abilities.

Just go thru them once and see how they work out. As an example, if you need gold stats for bonebreaker, i went and picked the fighter to the far right he represents the heavy hitter but is easy to grapple. then start the fight now run up to the first one and right away hit B to grab him, then hit X, Hold X, this trows a punch at him followed up by a heavy kick in the leg basicly breaking his legg, this can be done multiple times on the three enemies, just keep repeating untill bronze, silver and gold unlock. You can check your progress by hitting start button and then select social hub and then hit RB this will go to the second stats and shows you your progress on each of different challenges you need to complete.

Another easy to get gold stats are the melee weapon kill and the melee weapon trow kill, for those pick the fighter with the knife when you learned the move that disarms an enemy by running up to them A, B. The enemy drops his weapon after been trown on the ground pick it up lock on to an enemy by pressing LT then followed by pressing RT this trows the knife at the selected enemy and right away kills him. For the melee weapon kill do the same just this time pick up the knife with RB and use it against them, you might need to disarm last guy because weapon will break after killing two. Just raise and repeat untill you unlock bronze,silver and gold stats.

In this way its possible to get all of the martial arts or melee kill gold stats in this training erea.

This def works out better then to reload mission or so ;) Its tested and works as for me i did get all the gold stats or most this way its easy and less painfull then going thru a mission 50 times. Hope this helps.

Edited by AirborneRichard

Brilliant tip, thankyou so much. This stuff needs to be included in the Stat Award guide should someone choose to write one

Thanks! :) As i said i noticed this after i returned a statue and re-entered the martial arst school there those different class fighters there and you can redo each quik,and best is that you can do melee weapon disarm, bonebreaker, melee weapon trow, and basicly all those gold stats that include close combat. I just added it here as i not seen a post about it and it might be handy for all those having difficulties getting some done regular during missions.

Same goes for some other gold stats if you find a good spot during a mission to grind headshots or the fast talker then just hit reload checkpoint and everything stacks up :)