GPS feature

vader

So, I checked in at home and then checked in at the parking lot at the gym, but the game says I've traveled 0m. I rebooted, drove back home...and it still says ,zero meters.

I know my GPS is fine because I used foursquare while I was out and about.

Is your GPS working? Any tricks you used to get it there?

How many skills are there to collect ?

There are 171 skills in total and I can spot 6 skills that need the gps feature to be unlocked. The highest being 500km. I still can't see the requirements for quite a few skills, so there could be more gps skills as well.

So is it working if you are getting increases??

I'm only getting 100m all so each time as work quite close. But will it eventually unlock?

To get to work, check Map app first.

I search for current location, if cursor is grey with circles (approximation) the game won't find or register position.

If blue, it works.

So I just switch apps back to game, Check in, an registered! :)

• 2 months later...
What if you turn off your phone and get on a plane to fly somewhere. It won't register if your phone is off?

I've actually traveled quite a bit lately, and it works wonders for your jewel collection. I got this achievement after my first plane ride.

Note - post update, your phone doesn't have to be on while you travel. It just takes note of where you are and compares it to the last place you were. So you don't need your phone to be on while you fly.

I've actually traveled quite a bit lately, and it works wonders for your jewel collection. I got this achievement after my first plane ride.

Note - post update, your phone doesn't have to be on while you travel. It just takes note of where you are and compares it to the last place you were. So you don't need your phone to be on while you fly.

Moreover you can open an app that use GPS feature, Nokia Drive for example, acquire the position and switch to the game in order to update faster the position :Bounce:

• 2 weeks later...