Juggernaut perk online.

just curious.. how many people like juggernaut, hate juggernaut, and how many people could really care less? i , actually, just started using it after forever hating it from COD4.. kinda hypocritical.. but ya, all my friends from school that play say that it is a nooby perk, and should b removed.. i just want ur opinions.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a pretty homo type perk to use, much like noob tubing the spawn. Last night I was playing HQ and shooting tubes (yes, I use them until I get the challenges done) right at peoples' feet and they weren't being killed. That is ridiculous.

i use fireworks when i use the grenade launcher.

gives you a big margin for error when tubing, not to mention still one shots the juggernoobs.

Honestly i don't care what perks people use.

Juggernaut is just one of those perks thats annoying.

Stopping power in my opinion makes me a better killer.

If you wanna be a juggerpuss then use it, but i don't see it being more effective than stopping power.

I find more people use it in this game then in 4.I hate it when people use it with the mp40 because they still kill you so fast.I don't really mind when people use juggernaut because the people that use it are never very good at the game anyway.

What?? Get better at the game then if you keep getting killed by them. When I run into someone with Juggernaut, they're dead. When someone runs into me when I have Juggenaut, they're dead.

Get better at the game and you won't have that problem of yours.

Ah, a thread for fanboys to complain about a perk in a game.

I couldn't really care less if you use it. It's in the game so deal with it. It can be annoying at times, but it doesn't make someone a nub. A nub, in my opinion, exploits advantages that were never meant to be in the game, aka glitching.

I use juggernaut on some of my classes, but for the most part, it isn't very useful.

It bothers me when someone wont die, but whatever i guess i dont mind too much. Also yea its not a realistic game, nobody is gonna have a browning and a flamethrower in war and be able to run ahha even the browning to have is a little ridiculous in war. Also SevDelta you're sounding pretty cocky, if what you say is true then you would have never died.

It bothers me when someone wont die, but whatever i guess i dont mind too much. Also yea its not a realistic game, nobody is gonna have a browning and a flamethrower in war and be able to run ahha even the browning to have is a little ridiculous in war. Also SevDelta you're sounding pretty cocky, if what you say is true then you would have never died.

I meant it as a general thing. Yes, I die like everyone else but what I wanted to convey was that people using Juggernaut did not mean I died twice as much.