hackers finnaly starting to dissaper?

im getting put into games where the ppl im up against are only 2nd 3rd prestige if it was true that the ppl who cheated there way to 10th prestige had there scores reset to what they were before they cheated then it explains why im not really seeing that many 10th prestige any more + no slow speed games no fast speed no super jump games at all and im getting more ppl asking me to join there lobby to play a game or join a clan instead of the stupid join my lobby give me this give me that to get 10th prestige........................ ive not had one for weeks now:uzi: So yeah ive noticed

im getting put into games where the ppl im up against are only 2nd 3rd prestige if it was true that the ppl who cheated there way to 10th prestige had there scores reset to what they were before they cheated then it explains why im not really seeing that many 10th prestige any more + no slow speed games no fast speed no super jump games at all and im getting more ppl asking me to join there lobby to play a game or join a clan instead of the stupid join my lobby give me this give me that to get 10th prestige........................ ive not had one for weeks now:uzi: So yeah ive noticed

Really

I get them in all most every game I play, ranging from good to absaloute shite

What exatly do you mean when you say hackers. Like anyone who is tenth prestige? or someone that has a modded gamertag?

I mean people who hacked tenth prestige, people with modded gamertags, superfast/slow lobbies and all that. I probably should of put hackers/modders in my first post to make it clear.

Is there hundreds more modders that are American because I'm English and hardly ever see mods.

Sadly yes, most of the modders in MW2 are 8 year old American children who think the nads are bigger then the sun. Yet what they dont realize is their brains are small in comparison so they cant compare sizes. . .

Would it possible that some hackers go "undercover"?

I was playing Ground War with friends in Skidrow the other night, we encounter 2 to 3 guys in the hall way at medium range, 2 of us spray at them with our whole magazines and just 1 of them died. We believe those are modders and we left the game. Does it sound like modders to you at all?