Last Stand Guide

Tyger7

Introduction

There have been a ton of questions about Last Stand and some people seem to still be having trouble in general with it. I hope to clear all remaining questions with this simple guide. Just follow the videos for good locations (and or tactics). Everyone plays differently, so if what I do doesn't work, you are welcome to go about it however you like. These are far from the best ways to do these levels, but should guide some people to finding what way works best for them. You will be completing waves 15-20 on Realistic. This will unlock the achievement for completing all levels on Last Stand on that said difficulty. Each video is only going over the starting wave (wave 15). By the final wave there will be more enemies for you to dispatch. The nice thing is that more will be respawning at the same time, meaning more clusters for you to grenade. With that said, there shouldn't be much of a problem when there are extra enemies to dispatch. I know I'm not the best speaker (I tend to mumble) so mute me as you wish! The dialogue isn't much extra help to be honest! Also in case you don't watch the first two videos, an EMP can be destroyed, and you will get to retry again. It will fill up to 100% if you retry, no matter what. Sorry in advanced for poor quality video.

Settings

Pistol: Five-Seven

Alternate: MP5-SD3

Gadget 1: Frag Grenade

Gadget 2: Remote Mine

Uniform Upgrades: + 1 gadget, +1 gadget, + 1 gadget

Note: You should have beaten both single and cooperative storylines by this point, or else you may be missing certain equipment depending on what you did, or didn't complete. This can still be done with various equipment. The choice is yours.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BajXk4Gx1E]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction Last Stand (Introduction)[/ame]

St. Petersburg Banya 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etCseeW696Y]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction Last Stand (St. Petersburg Banya 1)[/ame]

St. Petersburg Banya 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-faYr9xI74]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction Last Stand (St. Petersburg Banya 2)[/ame]

Russian Embassy 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZBaJOj_RBY]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction Last Stand (Russian Embassy 1)[/ame]

Russian Embassy 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXdIyKXUbXA]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction Last Stand (Russian Embassy 2)[/ame]

Yastreb Complex 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY3-DQ4KwgY]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction Last Stand (Yastreb Complex 1)[/ame]

Mozdok Grounds 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I5vHweCDSE]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction Last Stand (Mozook Grounds 1)[/ame]

Lumber Mill 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnH6erzSVM4]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction Last Stand (Lumber Mill 1)[/ame]

Lumber Mill 2

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVIWoZTRJ_c]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction Last Stand (Lumber Mill 2)[/ame]

Lumber Mill 3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bQTqsmDYpU]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction Last Stand (Lumber Mill 3)[/ame]

Printing Press 1

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1pFS6yyN7Y]YouTube- Splinter Cell Conviction Last Stand (Printing Press 1)[/ame]

Edited by Tyger7

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW Cheers dude! This willl help me a lot seeing as I find this the hardest and..well really the worse game mode in the game tbh lol Thanks!

it is the hardest game mode but my friends and i think its BY FAR the best part of the game. we both use full armor and run around the map non-stop together doing melee take-downs, marking everyone we see then dual marking/executing and repeat.

we basically just free style it on realistic and we are successful almost every time. its the only game mode that is truly a fun challenge. the game really does make u feel like a badass agent and its this mode alone that has made splinter cell the best coop game i've every played. that includes games like gears, L4D, army of two, borderlands, etc.

before i played last stand i thought the game was a about a high 8 but now its at least a 9.5 and the second best game I've played this year. (ME2 first)

sorry for mini rant, this is all just opinion

God tyger7 you are the man!!!

Love all the videos. Your guides have heled me get to 930g so far in splinter cell conviction. All i need now is to complete 9 more maps in last stand on realistic using you videos. Thanks again!!!

Cheers for the videos I'll be using them when I go for the acheivment , I'll report back with success.

Make sure you guys keep me informed if they work for you! If you think I should do a level over, let me know.

I am here to report my last two achievements are complete. (the ones for last stand) thanks to your videos and other guides on this site i just 1000gs Splinter Cell Conviction.

the spots you had were perfect for most of the levels. on a few maps a was spotted a lot and was having problems but i soon figured out other spots.

on the train level if you stand on the ground near the end of the train where there is a bunch of open space and its dark. thats where i camped cuz i kept getting shot on top of the train. anyways i just picked 'em off from there.

but thnks again for the help with the locations worked great most of the time you dont even have to move its great.

like english always say. CHEERS :drunk

I am here to report my last two achievements are complete. (the ones for last stand) thanks to your videos and other guides on this site i just 1000gs Splinter Cell Conviction.

the spots you had were perfect for most of the levels. on a few maps a was spotted a lot and was having problems but i soon figured out other spots.

on the train level if you stand on the ground near the end of the train where there is a bunch of open space and its dark. thats where i camped cuz i kept getting shot on top of the train. anyways i just picked 'em off from there.

but thnks again for the help with the locations worked great most of the time you dont even have to move its great.

like english always say. CHEERS :drunk

Glad to see you got your 1000!

This didn't work. I started all of them on wave 15 on realistic and no achievement what so ever. I wasted about 3 hours. What happened? It says there all completed on realistic but no achievement. This was the first time I did last stand with a partner and I noticed I did not get the co-op last stand achievement until the third level was complete. This was the level I did the last man standing achievement on. Do I have to complete at least waves 1-15 on any other difficulty?

This didn't work. I started all of them on wave 15 on realistic and no achievement what so ever. I wasted about 3 hours. What happened? It says there all completed on realistic but no achievement. This was the first time I did last stand with a partner and I noticed I did not get the co-op last stand achievement until the third level was complete. This was the level I did the last man standing achievement on. Do I have to complete at least waves 1-15 on any other difficulty?

People are confirming it working, and the ones that are having issues usually haven't scrolled down to the levels they didn't complete. How many do you have with all realistic symbols next to them? There should be 10 total levels. Did you complete all levels with a cooperative partner, or did some you do by yourself? Hopefully there's just an easy answer, that would really suck to have to do those again!

WHAT!!!, You can start on wave 15???

:rant::rant::rant:

lol, me and a buddy have been going through them 1-20 on realistic, wasting about an hour on each.

We only need 3 more maps a believe, but will try starting on wave 15 on them now. Thanks!

EDIT:

never mind!

Edited by Viol8tor Mode

This achievement is a pain in the ass, especially on your own, but I've managed to get halfway through haha. I'm sure a lot of rage would have been spared with a partner though, but hey, this mode is a lot of fun despite the frustration.

Thanks for the tips. I'm going to try that weapon loadout and see if I get more success out of it.

WHAT!!!, You can start on wave 15???

:rant::rant::rant:

lol, me and a buddy have been going through them 1-20 on realistic, wasting about an hour on each.

We only need 3 more maps a believe, but will try starting on wave 15 on them now. Thanks!

-Hahaha, don't feel bad man, my friend and I just realized the same thing thankfully we have only done 4 maps so we only wasted about 2 or 3 hrs, 100% on this one will be a breeze and much quicker now.

all below confirmed

Reminder:10 total maps

to play in Last Stand Mode

Last Stand Master { requires waves 15-20 on realistic}

Complete all (10) maps in "Last Stand" game mode on realistic difficulty

Last Stand Completionist {requires waves 15-20 on rookie or normal}

Complete all (10) maps in "Last Stand" game mode on rookie or normal difficulty

Last Stand {requires co-op waves 15-20)

Complete any 1 map in "Last Stand" game mode in co-op

Last Man Standing(requires waves 1-20}

In Last Stand, survive all enemy waves of any (1) map in one session without failing on any difficulty

For the Mozook Grounds map, I found it helpful to use the MP5-503, along with maxed out ammo upgrades for the uniform, then camping at the place shown in the video and just pick off enemies one by one. You might need to stay in the corner to stay in the shade. If enemies do spot you, just pop an EMP and pick them off. The only drawback is that you need to let yourself die every 2 rounds or so to replenish your ammo, but I found this way so much easier.

Also, sometimes the lower enemies are out of view so you need to scoot over to the ledge, but in my experience, most of the time, they're too preoccupied with blasting at the EMP and won't notice you as long as you nail them with a headshot.

This makes things a lot easier, especially if you're going through this without a co-op partner.

Oh my god did these ever sucked. I had a hell of a time doing all these Last Stand mission. tried a few with a partner first and ended up doing them all on my own since everyone I have on my friends list apparently wasn't gaming today. I did about 2/3 of them before I figured out my outfit was set wrong giving me only 1 of each gadget. Once I had it dialed in with 4 of each it was, well it still sucked, I'm not gonna lie. THis is definitely my least favorite Splinter Cell game mode.

thanks of the videos Tyger7, they were immensely helpful. Especially once I figured out how you had so many damn grenades. Ha

all below confirmed

Reminder:10 total maps

to play in Last Stand Mode

Last Stand Master { requires waves 15-20 on realistic}

Complete all (10) maps in "Last Stand" game mode on realistic difficulty

Last Stand Completionist {requires waves 15-20 on rookie or normal}

Complete all (10) maps in "Last Stand" game mode on rookie or normal difficulty

Last Stand {requires co-op waves 15-20)

Complete any 1 map in "Last Stand" game mode in co-op

Last Man Standing(requires waves 1-20}

In Last Stand, survive all enemy waves of any (1) map in one session without failing on any difficulty

I can also confirm this(As i used this to get the achievements :D)