Achievement Trading Thread

jeffyy pop

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for someone for "Recommended"......... (why is nobody recommending races??)

In return I can offer help with "I. Am. Iron. Man." and "King of The Hill"

I just won the crown (thanks to dvld87 btw. :)) and I'm still in the Championship... so I could help someone who reaches the championship...

just send me a msg

Edited by red_hammer

Anyone for online achievements, let me know.

Also for "Recommended" ; I finished someone's recommendation but didn't get the achievement? Do I have to come in first in both races? (He recommended me a series race and I came 3rd in one of them.) Let me know thanks.

how do you go about boosting the king of the hill achievement anyway?

does seem a bit time consuming because we would need about 14 people or so. 2 for each round

then 1 person advances to round 2 while the other has to redo qualifying to get back up to you.

id be kind of aggrivated if i had to wait at championship for someone to catch up so i can get the achievement

nice hammer so even if you lose you stay there? we can do this im in the 3rd race now i could help on races 1 to 3 easily. its 4 to 6 that will suck. i would just dc so they would win quickly. if anyones interested in helping msg me ill try to organize it.

nice hammer so even if you lose you stay there?

No, when you lose, you get booted back to the Qualifying-round...

I got mine by losing first, getting back up again (........) and the guy who defeated me, let me win this time. (Thanks to dvld87 again, although I doubt he'll ever read it :D)

Still waiting 4 some1 to join me in the Championship! :)

Since we already have some1 at the championship (me...), it should be no problem, that there is always some1 from x360a at the Championship

(I'll only trade it to some1 from this site)

The only problem is to reach the championship ://

red_hammer, you still in the final, right? Please write if you "pass" this to someone from this forum.