Stats and players

Meilutis

Hello guys, I'm pretty green when it comes to FIFA13 so I have few questions for you.

1.What are the most important stats in this years game ? I know that in last years game it was pace. Now I've heard that it has changed.

2. I started a career mode with Arsenal , but I don't know who should I buy for the RM position. Gaitan or Shaqiri ?

1) Pace is still a big factor in the game, if you've got a fast striker then you're guarenteed goals pretty much. I suppose the most important stats is really down to the way you play, for me its power, pace and dribbling.

2) It's up to you really, they're both fairly decent players, I'd just go for whoever is cheapest!

Neither, play Chamberlain as RM and develop him :)

I'm a 4-2-3-1 man myself so my positioning will be a little off for you but you can get a rough idea ..

My starting 11 and subs ..

Giroud ( ST )

Podolski ( LAM ) - Cazorla ( CAM ) - Chamberlain ( RAM )

Wilshire ( LDM ) - Arteta ( RDM )

Gibbs ( LB ) - Vermaelen ( LCB ) - Koscielny ( RCB ) - Van Der Wiel ( RB )

Szczesny ( GK )

Subs

Mannone

Santos

Mertesacker

Gervinho

Walcott

Eisfeld

Rosicky

I use the same formation for my cup games but replace a few of my starting 11 with Ramsey, Arshavin, Coquelin, Miquel, Jenkinson and Frimpong

Pace will always be important, but in FIFA 13 it isn't as easy to sprint past everyone as it was in FIFA 12.

For the stats, so far I think pace and passing are important. Good passing skill seems vital from my point of view, but that can be my playing style as well

As for the RM thing; if you want a guy for the future, I'd recommend Jon Taylor from Shrewsbury. He's only 61 AVG at the start, but he's got 91 pace, 80 agility, 80 stamina, 70-something dribbling and 4 star skill moves. On top of that, he's only 20 or something so his potential will probably be pretty high (was 78 (+17)) in FIFA 12