Better than One easy way!

Ok I just did this by accident but I was fighting snipe the second time and I was using the AK and went for headshots on the watergun guys. Somehow one bullet managed to hit both of them but they didn't die but the achievement still popped. Obviously this can be done at any time but I just got this and I thought I'd share that spreading bullets can gain you 25g. The reason I think it's easier is because the watergun guys don't die in one shot to the head unless you use a watergun. So being that, just keep shooting and make sure there is someone behind the one your shooting. I was on Maximum Hazard. Hopefully this helps.

• 3 months later...

Another method (I'm not 100% that this works but I'm fairly sure, at least for the Japanese version) On the second level you get the 6 shooters (and many levels after this) and you shoot twice with one press of RT, shooting 2 people with the 2 bullets I think pops it. This is easy since you don't even have to have people lined up.

Again not completely sure this works but fairly sure and worth a shot since its easy to do...

• 4 months later...

I haven't played the other ways of getting this achievement, but I think I found the easiest spot in the game. It basically sets it up for you.

Right after the sniper section you run left of the sniper rifle. After the save area a door opens and two guys are lined up inside the door way. They literally stand there for like 3-4 seconds waiting to be shot. I've died and replayed this part like 8 times now and I've gotten 2 head shots easy all of the times. Just walk/run up to the AC unit and aim about head high at the door way. The door will open and you'll be ready....BAM. Achievement.

------------- |F

Door |R

A

G

G

--------- ------------ M

Box Box E

E

-------------

A/C Unit

________

SNIPER

I haven't played the other ways of getting this achievement, but I think I found the easiest spot in the game. It basically sets it up for you.

Right after the sniper section you run left of the sniper rifle. After the save area a door opens and two guys are lined up inside the door way. They literally stand there for like 3-4 seconds waiting to be shot. I've died and replayed this part like 8 times now and I've gotten 2 head shots easy all of the times. Just walk/run up to the AC unit and aim about head high at the door way (Sometimes you have to be on different sides of the back part of the AC Unit because the way they come through the door is random. I stick to the left side of the back). The door will open and you'll be ready....BAM. Achievement.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c367/MyBlackSRT/MattHazard.jpg

Edited by Evolvr2006