Guide for No Stone Unturned

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had 86% before entering mount Horu. In there are a at least 4 secret locations. So maybe you have missed one in mount Horu.

I was hoping someone would have a confirmation on that. So you got the achievement after entering with 86% and finding the four you mentioned?

I was hoping someone would have a confirmation on that. So you got the achievement after entering with 86% and finding the four you mentioned?

No, i'm stuck at 97. But he entered with 90, so I guess he has a change to 100, because I went in with 86. Definitely not 90.

Dante, as you're going through this, I'm going to work along with my video guide for it if that's ok with you? I know some people prefer pictoral methods over videos so having both is always good. It will also help me keep track of any incorrect ones I have.

NO problem with that I will even video as well when I have it... every good work counts :drunk

No, i'm stuck at 97. But he entered with 90, so I guess he has a change to 100, because I went in with 86. Definitely not 90.

If he step in with 90 I believe he´s supposed to get rest 10% in it, game probably doesn´t count all, reset console completely and re-visit them, if you´re lucky, you will unlock it.

Well.....just finished the game with a new gamertag to get the map completed. I entered Mount Horu with 83% and finished at 97% not sure what to make of that.

A few issues i noticed along the way, in the misty woods is that the secret with the energy orb did not count on the tracker.

In Mount Horu the secret where the map stone is went up 2% twice, and the secret with the map fragment did not track anything at all. the 5th secret in Mount Horu counted 5% for me aswell.

I have found a total of 40 secrets that tracked for me (42 if you count the two that didnt track) and according to the TA Tracker its supposed to be 43 secrets in total.

casterox how many places are in mt. horu? 4-5 don´t know from my last play... If you get in with 83 it means I probably get it.. to be fair... if the one with map fragment doesn´t count you should save there and revisit...it helps me... same happened in misty woods... 2 locations didn´t count after console reset... it counts

Well.....just finished the game with a new gamertag to get the map completed. I entered Mount Horu with 83% and finished at 97% not sure what to make of that.

A few issues i noticed along the way, in the misty woods is that the secret with the energy orb did not count on the tracker.

In Mount Horu the secret where the map stone is went up 2% twice, and the secret with the map fragment did not track anything at all. the 5th secret in Mount Horu counted 5% for me aswell.

I have found a total of 40 secrets that tracked for me (42 if you count the two that didnt track) and according to the TA Tracker its supposed to be 43 secrets in total.

But the secret for the Energy Orb in Misty Woods SHOULD count right? Perhaps restarting console will make it count?

Also, xDante, are secrets 1 to 18 all the secrets in those early explorable areas? I ask because well, before entering Valley of Wind, Sorrow Path & Misty Woods to continue the storyline, I already have 21 secrets out of 43, which means there should be 3 more elsewhere right?

Just got No Stone Unturned...

Yes one in misty woods with Energy cell should count...restart will help you... I didn´t finished my count but looks like I´ve finished with 42 secrets and got achievement...on my separate profile I will do the same for my main one...

Imaginaryruins: You are able to get back to early areas..you only need to pick those in Ginso tree, there is no way back :) first 18 are the one how I directly found them

Edited by xDante1986

Didn't you say that some counted twice for you though and atleast one that counted 5%? just like it did for me.

I had one double and one 5% (should be 2 or 3% per secret) and i would say without those two anomalies it should be a total of 43 secrets as only 40 counted for me and i finished with 97%

Edited by xCaStErOx

not suer if 43 is correct number... because number of secrets is nowhere written... I´m not able to tell whats right, what´s not..(because counter doesn´t work properly) but your list consist of 42 secrets (I only forget to make for 1 underwater) and I did completely the same... if there is secret 43 I´d like to know...

you even write, that you don´t get anything near map fragment in mt. horu, but I did...

I goes into mt. horu with 88%

When I get up I start my last play with original profile and I will go step by step and will see where I get and if these 42 are correct or not.

Casterox my opinion for you if you have save before mt. horu go there again and be sure you get your last 3% from the area with map fragment

Edited by xDante1986

There are 5 secret, What i did when progress didn't go up was to quit the achievement app. that fixed it every single time except for the blue orb in misty woods and the map fragment

I have only got 4 I think. Can you describe the last one. Earlier in this thread I posted the 4 I've got.

And is it only me, or is your map with the secrets you have posted gone?

@taijyn here is a link to the map if you still need it, had some issues myself with pictures disappearing from my posts!

Edit: fixed link permission

https://pwf6qa-ch3302.files.1drv.com/y2mqACjVMeDKw9BQ-D7FVG74dP8IO4_dwp8caCz8CRyh981jbtf6R0Pl8q1JA0VDSMFw_qxlKgCDlryJneiHVZ6I2e5dvWLSPJx26Qkk-C0BVbtt8Wa9to6EY97R5x_yjeCIu_PMpPtRVu-bssS-MNnnw/Ori%20Secrets%20Map.png?psid=1

Edited by xCaStErOx

I just finished getting 100% map completion prior to Mount Horu and collected all the visible collectibles. I only have 83% of the secrets. Looks like I'll be doing some exploring before heading inside. Or I might just copy my save and finish the game and see what happens. That's probably a better idea.

Ok, I'm starting to think it really is glitched. I visited 43 locations on a new run. Still sitting at 93 %. If two areas are not registering I don't know which because the achievement tracker stays at 93 %. Gonna start on a new gamertag and see what happens while snapping achievement progress.

Ok, I'm starting to think it really is glitched. I visited 43 locations on a new run. Still sitting at 93 %. If two areas are not registering I don't know which because the achievement tracker stays at 93 %. Gonna start on a new gamertag and see what happens while snapping achievement progress.

It is most definitely buggy! I'm stuck at 95% and found all the secrets area on multiple playthroughs. Ravenous proposed to delete your save file from your Game and Apps because it worked for him...No luck for me though.