Clubhouse Thread

Goots 88

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another reminder: Please send me a message on Live if you are deciding to leave the clubhouse. I checked this morning and it seems 2 people have left. The reason I ask to give me a heads up is so I can quickly fill the spots with those on the waiting list and so we have a full 25 for the chance to have a Club Champion. Once again, thanks for everyones interest.

PS - for those in the clubhouse, please provide feeback on the daily and weekly tournaments I have been creating. I have been trying to mix them up as much as possible.

Hey guys. I'm looking to join a country club if anyone has some space. I get to play a round or two every few days so i'm more of a casual gamer when it comes to Tiger. If anyone is putting one together and looking for people just add my gamertag and put tiger in the message. GT is JackMayhoffer76

I have a club Beckenhamcc or id happily join another club. I'm Just looking to do the achievements and no more so if youre interest FR me and we will get it done.

ok i see to play in a club with 18 members or more to gain the achievement for playing a club tournament.

if anyone needs 3 members to make 18 we will join you or feel free to join my club to get this achievement

Edited by vinnymorgs
update

seems are club rank is slipping... Partly due to the holiday, I know a lot of you, including myself were away...

With that said, unfortunately I think we are going to have to start making some room for others. I will be taking a close look at last weeks stats and this weeks stats and seeing where we can find some openings...

Again, if you are in the xbox360achievements private club house and already got your achievements and are not playing the game anymore, please remove yourself from the club...

Thanks...

seems are club rank is slipping... Partly due to the holiday, I know a lot of you, including myself were away...

With that said, unfortunately I think we are going to have to start making some room for others. I will be taking a close look at last weeks stats and this weeks stats and seeing where we can find some openings...

Again, if you are in the xbox360achievements private club house and already got your achievements and are not playing the game anymore, please remove yourself from the club...

Thanks...

Yep, I'm just glad we only slipped a couple spots. I'm back at it full time starting last night.

Hello fellow members.

I was wondering if any of you could help me with the playdate achievement,

I'm going to be online all-day.

Thank you

I'll be more than happy to help. Should be on after work (6pm EST), not sure if you will still be on...

Also would like to knock some more of the clubhouse objectives out of the way.

Does anyone know when the club house daily and weekly tournaments will start having coin purses (LOL)? But seriously tho...?

Hello fellow members.

I was wondering if any of you could help me with the playdate achievement,

I'm going to be online all-day.

Thank you

EDIT: Looks like you got it already. I also need Play Date, if anybody else is interested.

H2H seem to the be the area where we're lacking, so if anybody else in the clubhouse wants to play some quick matches, send me a message.

Edited by ImYourZero