LFC2K6

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looking to clean up my achievements on this game have mainly co-op to do im from uk but online all the time so time zone wont matter i play for long periods of time 2 can probably knock season out in 1-2 days if your interested in raceing me my gamertag is Mental Gamer 85 i drive cleanly 2

Edited by mentalgamer
gamertag wrong

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to get the three co-op achievements. I want to do it on the easiest setting with no practice and qualifying and the least amount of laps (hopefully it's possible to do 1, can't remember). I'm free over the next two days so let me know if you are interested. I'm in Australia so I'll be online during the day here or at night in the US. No mic also.

GT: ryanb1705

Edit: No longer looking for these achievements. Thanks to those who helped.

Edited by ryan1705

Looking for a Co-Op partner. Will do easiest setting and 3 laps to get through it. Will do it twice so both of us win co-op and get achievements. I'm UK time. on evenings and weekends. GamerTag: MP4 KB just add me and send me a message :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am looking to get the coop achievements, so just wanna do short races with easy ai. Am happy doing 2 seasons to win one each if needed

Uk time, am usually online wed pm as well as daytime later in week, sometimes weekend.

Gamer tag: PostalChaozz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm looking for a co-op partner to get all the co-op achievements ...

I'm playing most evenings (European time) and during the weekends

GT = Kiwiwalker

update: I've got all the online and co-op achievements so I don't need a partner anymore.

Edited by Kiwiwalker