What Do you Guys Play most?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What Do you Guys Play most?

• Career Mode
    • Clubs
    • Ultimate team

Ultimate team all the way. I only play the other modes to get the achievements

Exactly the same.

Although after giving Fifa a break for a month as UT was driving me barmy. I did a bit of seasons last night. Had got to Div 4 ages ago and won the title last night. First game in Div 3 I won so am now on a six game win streak. I must admit to really enjoying seasons and if UT is as bad next year as it is this, ill be playing a lot more seasons. UT is just so damn addictive! Me and three others are usually in a party all playing UT and all we do is moan (we are literally like a bunch of old woman). Yet we keep playing. I finally snapped and was the first to stop. The other three are still at it. Masochists!

I thought scripting only took place in UT?

Yeah I thought the same,I've played online rank and I've never had a problem with Scripting.The best player usually wins but in UT the low rated team usually wins.

In online rank the search engine usually puts the same rank players together but in UT this doesn't happen.

That's why gamers are saying take the handicap/scripting out off Fifa UT and make the matchmaking better.

Happens to me in Online Seasons as well as UT, my players just start running slower and not winning any balls while opponents team is a squad of Superman, it happens to me the other way too but it's still bullshit, I'd rather take the loss on my own merits and not because of some shit EA coded in

• 2 weeks later...

Myself and my group of Fifa friends(:drunk) are pretty heavy into the career mode. I really appreciate the systems present in FUT (chemistry, kit/badge customization, etc) and would like to see some of that carry over into career mode. It would make scouting and player transfers have more impact.

Lately we each have been running what we call the "FIFA SUPER LEAGUE"

Take the UK league and swap in the highest level teams to the Prem (4+), high level teams to the championship (4), fill in the remaining two leagues with mid level teams throughout.

This process makes the inter-league domestic cups feel like the Champions league every year! The transfer market is crazy, promotion is very tricky and new rivalries are forged. I can't believe I haven't heard of this method before or tried it myself.

It's really brought Fifa back for me, and I've been playing since '97 sega genesis. :woop:

...is this the equivalent of PES 'Master League'? Don't know b/c I have not played it.

• 3 weeks later...