Achievement Trading Thread

k2345

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I'm looking for someone to help me boost the online friendliest seasons achievement aswell as any pro club achievements. Send me a friend request with a message if you are up for doing these achievements. It would help if you have a headset aswell as it makes it a lot easier to boost. Gamertag: Jk x360a

I'm looking for someone to help me get two co-op achievements.

The two I'm looking to get are:

"Bros Gonna Bro" - Start a Co-op season with a friend.

"Best Friends Forever" - Finish a season in Online Friendlies.

If anyone would be awesome to help me out, I'd appreciate it.

My Gamertag's the same as my User Name.

Unfortunately, I haven't got a mic until Wednesday but will communicate via text messaging on Live.

I'll help out with any others, too.

Send me a message on Xbox Live if you're willing to help me?

Cheers.

Hey guys I'm struggling with the diving header clearance achievement and it's the last achievement I need to 1000G this game. If anybody would be kind enough to help me I would be very greatful and will return the favour on another game or help you with any achievements you need on this game. I'm from UK and I do have a headset. Send me a message and a friend request if you are able to help me out. GT: Jk x360a. Cheers guys :)

Hey I'm looking for someone to help me boost the no goal for you achievement as it is one of the last achievements I have left to 1000G the game. If your willing to help me then send me a message and a friend request and we can sort something out. I'm from the Uk and I do have a headset. GT: Jk x360a. EDIT: Done

Edited by Gaming God
Completed the achievements now!!!