Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

troy0891

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need Long Beach 101 win and the last 2 multi-player medal achievements, will help boost pretty much any on the multi-player achievements for people if they want them.

GT: groungemunky

EDIT# Finished Forza 5. thanks to the guys that helped, sorry i won't be able to help anyone else now as i've had to uninstall it to make room on my drive.

Edited by groungemunky

• 2 weeks later...
Need Long Beach 101 win and the last 2 multi-player medal achievements, will help boost pretty much any on the multi-player achievements for people if they want them.

GT: groungemunky

I will add you later on today, I also need to boost the last two medal achievements.

Burley DXB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for someone to do the afk method, see below. GT = F P Helios

What you need to do is enter multiplayer, then go to "Special Events." Go to "Unlimited Drag", which should be the first option on the list. Search for a match, choose a car made by the manufacturer who's affinity that you want to increase, rubber band RT down, and that's it! You don't ever need to press A to advance - You will never leave the lobby and drag races will automatically select a map and start without any input by you, so long as there are at least 2 people in the lobby. You can completely ignore the "You will leave the race in 30 seconds" screen at the end of a race. Make sure your controller is plugged in to make sure it doesn't automatically shut off (I'm unsure if holding down RT will prevent the controller turning off from inactivity when not plugged in).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...