Achievement Trading Thread

Shelton

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need someone to get this co op garbage over with as soon as possible, preferably within a week cause I want this game to be finished up before Forza 4 comes out

we can do 3 laps on easy mode and one of us can win the first championship by winning all of the races and then next season the other will win them all, and we'll both be finishing 1-2 each race, by doing this we wont need to finish all 19 races and we can wrap up each championship much sooner

I really need someone to get this co op garbage over with as soon as possible, preferably within a week cause I want this game to be finished up before Forza 4 comes out

we can do 3 laps on easy mode and one of us can win the first championship by winning all of the races and then next season the other will win them all, and we'll both be finishing 1-2 each race, by doing this we wont need to finish all 19 races and we can wrap up each championship much sooner

Add me mate Cr4zyB0y. Let me know when you wanna get this done, think we could polish it off in a couple hours.. Only have 9 achievements left, want too get them done before BF3 Beta comes out Tuesday..!!