Clubhouse Thread

Goots 88

First off, I know it's extremely early for this but would like to get a group of people to join a clubhouse who will be getting this game the day it comes out. Looking for people who not only want the clubhouse achievements, but who are committed and true fans of the Tiger games. Please post in this thread if you are interested... GT: Goots 88, message me with any questions.

*** Not only will we knock the achievements out but potentially looking for a group of people to also rep our clubhouse (yea I'm psyched for this game, as I am every year for TW)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. I like the idea of an x360a members club, for boosting, and from what I've seen with past Tiger games here, there's legitimate players for Tiger (not just those looking exclusively to boost).

I've liked the idea of a multiplayer tour since TW2003, and this might be it. March is going to be a month of Kraft Dinner and Pabst Blue Ribbon to ensure I can get this at launch.

I'm in. I like the idea of an x360a members club, for boosting, and from what I've seen with past Tiger games here, there's legitimate players for Tiger (not just those looking exclusively to boost).

I've liked the idea of a multiplayer tour since TW2003, and this might be it. March is going to be a month of Kraft Dinner and Pabst Blue Ribbon to ensure I can get this at launch.

Thats exactly what I was thinking, a x360a Clubhouse. Also, once everybody gets the achievements for the club house, I wouldn't mind repping the clubhouse against other clubhouses.

Thats exactly what I was thinking, a x360a Clubhouse. Also, once everybody gets the achievements for the club house, I wouldn't mind repping the clubhouse against other clubhouses.

That's ideal. Additionally, I'll probably set up some kind of x360a Tour once we have a better idea of exactly how the clubhouse system works, etc. I would say probably the week after the real Masters tournament, we'll have a good handle on things.

Demo is out today, including a good look at CC.

I just read that...

I am going to hold off on creating the x360a Clubhouse until the game comes out just incase it now effects the achievement from popping...

Also any input on how this clubhouse should be created. Private? Public? Number of slots. IMO I was thinking making it Private and this way it will allow only so many people into the clubhouse at any given time. Then once those people achieve all the clubhouse achievements then a new four people can go for them.

Let me know what you guys think. I am going to play around with clubhouses after work today. I will repost my findings.

update: so I went on to EA Sports World and I have created a Clubhouse. Not sure if you will have to only setup clubhouses through the website or eventually will be able to do so through the game. I also have decided to make it Private for the time being. If anyone objects to this I will gladly change it. Message me on Live for the Password for the time being. Chances are I am going to make it public because the bigger and better the clubhouse is, the more coins you can get and unlock stuff; however, at this time I don't want it to get out of control.

Edited by Goots 88

I just read that...

I am going to hold off on creating the x360a Clubhouse until the game comes out just incase it now effects the achievement from popping...

Also any input on how this clubhouse should be created. Private? Public? Number of slots. IMO I was thinking making it Private and this way it will allow only so many people into the clubhouse at any given time. Then once those people achieve all the clubhouse achievements then a new four people can go for them.

Let me know what you guys think. I am going to play around with clubhouses after work today. I will repost my findings.

update: so I went on to EA Sports World and I have created a Clubhouse. Not sure if you will have to only setup clubhouses through the website or eventually will be able to do so through the game. I also have decided to make it Private for the time being. If anyone objects to this I will gladly change it. Message me on Live for the Password for the time being. Chances are I am going to make it public because the bigger and better the clubhouse is, the more coins you can get and unlock stuff; however, at this time I don't want it to get out of control.

I think your update has the perfect plan - we can keep it exclusive to us to get started (i.e., keep it exclusive to members from here for now, expand if we need to stay competitive).

So I started experimenting with the Countryclubs (not sure why I kept calling them clubhouses). Anyways, here's the details.

I set the x360a countryclub to private for the time being.

The countryclub is allowed to have a max of 25 players. With that said I will try and manage the club. If you are just joining for quick achievements, that is fine, just be sure to remove yourself from the club after obtaining all C.C. related achievements. However, the longer you participate in the club, the more rep the club gets equals the more coins you get for playing in C.C. tournaments which means faster free DLC courses. Makes sense... Also, please don't tell everyone on your friends list the password for the club, this will limit the others in this forum who are interested as well. I do not want to have to boot people.

With that said, every week I will be setting up 7 daily tournaments, rotating courses. The daily tournaments will only allow you 1 play each day.

Also, there will be one weekly tournament that will last all week Starting Monday - Ending Sunday(thinking maybe for Majors, I will boost the difficulty and make it only a 4 day tournament, Thursday - Sunday) This is a total score of 4 rounds and this too will be only 1 submission.

Difficulty: Pro

Swing: Normal

Caddie: Manual

Swing Meter: On

Ball Spin: On

Motion Controller: On (optional)

True View: Off

Green Grid: On

Putt Preview: On

Boost Pins: Off

I am very open to suggestions, thoughts, changes. Just post here or send me a message on Live. Also, every tournament can and probably will change. Maybe one day just for fun make an amateur tournament with boost pins, caddies, etc.

Edited by Goots 88
Weekly Tournaments = 7 days

the country club sounds excellent goots, i am really looking forward to getting this years tiger. i would just like to say thanks on behalf of the guys who have joined so far as i am sure it will take a bit of time & effort setting this club up.

cheesy

Just a couple things worth mentioning...

1) Cheesy thanks for the shout out

2) it seems that the country club "join or create" achievement has to be in game according to the description. So for those who joined the x360a country club already, I would not worry. Just simply create one the day of release and then delete it (if you don't have the option to delete, I would just make it private that way no one will be able to join and you will still get your achievement)

3) Starting mid-week next week, I will start creating tournaments on the EASports.com website for the March 27th North America release (I am still not sure how and if I will be able to create tournaments directly from in game, however I believe so). Please note I will be rotating through the list of courses available, to my knowledge some of the courses that can be selected are DLC courses or included in the collector's edition. Please do not be discouraged, even if you are not getting the game due to later European release. Missing the earlier tournaments will not have any negative effects. There will be plenty of opportunites to play the regular included courses. As I mentioned before, please post on this forum or message me on Live with any tournaments you would like created (preferrably msg me on live).

Edited by Goots 88

Hey, I'm new to the forums.

I absolutely love tiger woods, and can't wait for this country club idea. (especially the idea of an online league)

So I'd be game for joining the club house if you'll have me lol

of course. All are welcome. Just send me a msg on live. GT: Goots 88 and I'll send you the details. Please note this is because the club is private and I would like to keep it this way, controlled, for the time being.