Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for somebody to go for the Friend required achievements (Running The Show, Beat It! and No Turning Back)

GT: R0Y4LEwitCHEESE

Do you need an online pass to do the challenges if not i'll boost them with you.

EDIT: I do not need help with these friend achievements anymore me and R0Y4LEwitCHEESE got them.

and heads up for anybody thinking of boosting this R0Y4LEwitCHEESE had send me 20 challenges and i sent him 10 challenges mine went +10 but then it doesn't reset the other plays -10 so i need to boost 20 events for him instead of the 10 for me.

Edited by Blitz MMCCV

Looking for someone to help med get the achievement to dominate a friend through challenges. Willing to return the favor as soon as I've achieved 1000g, which is very soon (less than 3 levels)

GT: stiminal

Edit: Done. Now just for the final 2-2.5 levels

Edited by Stiminal

Looking for someone to help med get the achievement to dominate a friend through challenges. Willing to return the favor as soon as I've achieved 1000g, which is very soon (less than 3 levels)

GT: stiminal

"Running the Show 30G

You dominated a friend in Challenge mode"

What does it mean challenge mode, and dominate? I've beaten a challenge sent to me, going through challenges in the main menu. But how do you dominate?

@nufcneilo After you've completed an event in showdown tour, you can send a challenge to someone in your friends list. To dominate a friend, you need to have a tally of +10. This by beating a challenge recieved by a friend or (I'm not sure about this one) have a friend attempt one of your challenges and have him fail at it. Failing at beating a challenge or having a friend beat one of yours will withdraw a point

I've sent out all my challenges ie. 20 out of 20 and have not managed to dominate... I now know about how to boost it..

My problem is that it wont let me send any more challanges saying

"youve reached your challenge limit"

Does anyone know how this is reset or how you can be able to send more challenges?

Thanks

If anyone wants to boost with me in a private match, I'm around now (2-5pm roughly) or most other afternoons. Just add me and send me a message on XBL.

Edit: Okay nevermind, got em now. Just need the hitman one now, that cheev is stupid!

Edited by nufcneilo
No replies, got cheev.