Achievement Trading Thread

Everyone keeps dropping and I'm not goin to do this for an hour over and over just for the few achievements. Add me with a message and I believe we can get the online achievements outta the way with a private match.

Zhou Tai of Wu

just remember you need to let the times load after each race, don't just press A straight away!

Edit: Seems this got stickied. Well in that case I'll ask a favor from everyone. If you can either edit your post to explain you don't want to help and have already gotten the achievements or just delete it all together I think it would make things easier for the countless new players this free game is going to bring in.

Edit 2: I'm complete, but if someone is really not able to find someone still send me a message and I'll work on it with you.

NOTE: The guy I boosted with kept getting screwed and the counter kept saying 3/5 over and over until we played like 10 tracks and it finally started to progress. If that happens in your boosting game just power through it and keep playing, eventually it'll stop. I think we spend maybe 40 minutes between the two of us.

Edited by Zhou Tai of Wu

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on right now if someone wants to do the fame star challenge of 40 stars in Hong Kong with a friend...where's Hong Kong though?

EDIT: Never mind. I'd still be up for random challenges or other stuff though.

GT: the aud doc

Edited by Licensedshoes