Did anyone else just get an update for xbox live?

DanFlyhight

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the update after my 360 dc'ed lol. but meh yay for quick update tho. (Ma using comcast cable) kinda wish xbox had a bullitin board on the console to warn up of maints and updates rather then *SURPISE* its annoying whne your trying to chat with friends and it happens.

Everytime I get an xbox live update I pray that they have put all the rock band type add-ons into a separate section. Sadly, not this time it seems.

Agreed. And now they have introduced a [Trial] icon coupled with each [Full Song] download icon. A little excessive if I may say so.

Updates are like a box of chocolates...you never know what's in them.

This forum helps me find an answer yet again. :)

lol, thanks to xboxa i have been informed of all the updates we get. this is especially important for games, i remember skyrim updates were a nightmare. i think like over 50% of us on the forums were just playing offline w.out the latest patch lmao. (backwords flying dragons ftw)

OT : too many adds, i havent gotton this update yet as i am at the office now. but my guess is that i will be even more flooded with advertisements :(. also, wtf they call it xbox home now? its always been the dashboard, i still feel weird when seeing "xbox home" at the top of the guide thingy.

Not yet, I haven't been on my Xbox for a few hours. What are in those updates anyway?

i think buzz posted the details on the first page of this thread.