Mission 6 Campaign Glitch - Complete in 5-6 minutes Solo Legendary

LickableLemons7

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how I wish I would have checked this before going nuts over the past hour jet packing all over the place using the light rifle as a sniper. Woulda saved me a whole lot o.f time and anger. Oh well, this oughta teach me :) great vid too...I will however use this for the two co-op campaign runs I'm helping do at present. And just midnight remains for solo legend to be complete :) yay!

The creator of the vid also has good speed runs for the first 5 missions as well which I know ill be using because once the story is finished I don't feel much like grinding my way through on legendary.

More videos coming too apparently

The creator of the vid also has good speed runs for the first 5 missions as well which I know ill be using because once the story is finished I don't feel much like grinding my way through on legendary.

More videos coming too apparently

Nak3dHalo is a great uploader. You should check out some of his Halo Reach Speedruns, used some of them was pretty awesome. Specifically the last level on legendary (Not that it was hard, just found Reach much funner to speedrun lol.)

awesome from Nak3DHalo,this guys mustard! how ppl find these glitches baffles me! i did the the whole level including the gondola section on my easy run so i could grab the terminal (using this glitch means you miss it!) but luckily i was then able to use this method on my legendary run,saved me some serious time!

Did this earlier today and boy did it help out. I ended up EMPing two banshees and destroyed the elites making is super easy to destroy the other banshee leaving the other enemies easy pickings. It took me a bit to get in because I forgot I had a jetpack though. Also, hunters died from 2 incineration cannon shots.

Did this and works, HOWEVER.....

Halo waypoint does not show the mission as completed on legendary?????

This is the first mission I have done on Legendary, the rest are completed as Normal but Waypoint is showing all NORMAL. yet from mission screen select it shows Shutdown as completed on Legendary.

Anyone else getting this ??

This is the first mission I have done on Legendary, the rest are completed as Normal but Waypoint is showing all NORMAL. yet from mission screen select it shows Shutdown as completed on Legendary.

The bug must vary from person to person. It's showing fine for me in Waypoint. That is.... one ugly ass skull for Legendary.

The Banshee section was a nightmare still. The vid made it look so easy (well he made everything look easy LOL) but I got blasted the moment I took off about half a dozen times before even getting near the exit, another half dozen times near the exit before I finally managed to run through the checkpoint :eek: OUCH

http://i45.tinypic.com/20hkd47.jpg

Worked fine for me! Used the glitch to finish the weekly challenge with the skull as well :woop: