Roadmap

sanger

Overview:

-Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10

-Offline: 50 (1000http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif)

-Online: 0

-Approximate amount of time to 1000: 8-10 hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2

-Number of missable achievements: None

-Glitched achievements: Many

-Do cheat codes disable achievements? Yes, but can be enabled through a glitch

-Does difficulty affect achievements? Yes

Introduction:

This roadmap covers the fastest way to get 1000 in this game. The normal method would take minimum 5 playthroughs on various modes and difficulties and would take a lot longer than 8-10 hours. All available and possible glitches to speed things up will be covered. Obviously, you can just play through the game normally to get the associated achievements where I talk about using some glitch.

Link to collectibles guide by IISYNII Raid3n: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=135775

List of cheats needed for this roadmap:

01100101 Unlocks Close Combat Mode

01010100 Unlocks Cross

01001100 Unlocks Health Improvement

01101101 Unlocks Infinite Aderanaline

01101111 Unlocks Infinite Ammo

01110010 Unlocks One Shot One Kill

01001111 Unlocks Super Weapons

01000011 Unlocks Wesley

01100111 Unlocks: Headshot Mode

Step 1: Playthrough (Normal difficulty)

Start the game on Assassin difficulty and clear it without cheats. Use the collectibles guide and do not forget to kill your ex-girlfriend in Act 1, and ex-boss in Act 5. Also, to save time, make sure to get 15 closed combat kills, 100 curved bullet kills, and 80 explosive bullet kills. It is advised that if you do not have these achievements by the end of the first playthrough, use the Unlock Acts to replay Act 9 to get the achievements.

Also, on Act 9, get Two is always better than one, Glad I wasn't there, and All in the reflexes. You can get these achieves anywhere, but my recommended places for these are as follows:

Two is always better than one - As you are climbing the bell tower, enemies rappel from above. Use the curve shot to kill them both. The first set of two or the last set of three are your best bet for this.

Glad I wasn't there - As you are climbing the bell tower, shoot a shrapnel storm into the middle of the enemies as soon as you reach the second or third floor. With luck three will die and you will get the achieve.

All in the reflexes - In the church, when you are running towards the first sniper. Two guys will appear from the side of the crate and one will climb over. Activate eQM and kill them all for the achieve.

If you do not get this here, don't worry too much about it. You will be playing Act 9 at least 5 times more and you should get it at some point.

Step 2: Playthrough (Hard difficulty)

Now, start a new game on Killer difficulty. As soon as you reach a checkpoint and the game has saved, go back to main menu. Go to Unlock Acts and start Act 1 on Pussy difficulty. Turn on all cheats. Play until the first cutscene where the SWAT leader talks about your mom. Turn on all cheats again and then go back to main menu. Now Resume Game. All cheats will be enabled but you will also get all achievements. Just run through the game now. (Should take about an hour and a half)

Step 3: Mop-Up

At this point, the only achievements left should be 3 achieves with kill x with y, and 3 achieves with different game modes. If you start going for the kill x with y now, all cheats will still be enabled for it, making all of them incredibly easy. The game mode ones can be glitched so you only need to play Act 9.

Start a new game in the mode that you want the achievement for. Select Pussy difficulty for Headshot and Close Combat. Select Killer difficulty for Time Attack. As soon as you reach the first check point, quit out to the main menu, and then start Act 9 on Pussy difficulty. Now, here's something to make your life even easier. If you are playing Close Combat or Headshot mode, you can enable cheats. They are automatically disabled after every cutscene, so turn them back on as needed. BUT, do not enable cheats for the Immortal fight. Just kill him as normal. (You CANNOT use cheats for Time Attack as the time will be automatically set to 99:59:59 making it an auto-fail.)

Conclusion:

Very easy game with all the glitches and cheats. Without it, this would have been very frustrating 1000 as it would require minimum 5 playthroughs + replay of 3 acts. The game is pretty easy even without the cheat but they make it much more enjoyable and faster.

Thanks to:

GGN Sumidor for the Achievement Guide

IISYNII Raid3n for the Collectibles Guide

HE4VENSENT for finding out the Closed Combat, Headshot, Time Attack glitches

honggeun78 for finding out that cheats in Closed Combat, Headshot modes do not affect the achieves

ChronosWolf for the cheat glitch

Edited by sanger

Playing on Pussy doesn't unlock Killer, thanks for wasting my time, jerkface!!!!!!

I'm sorry about that. Thanks for correcting my mistake about playing the first time on Pussy difficulty. I changed the roadmap to recommend playing on Assassin difficulty first.

However, it really might be worth it to do all collectibles and kills achieves in Pussy and then play Assassin with cheats to unlock Killer. Then play Killer to get the rest of story achieves. Assassin+Killer playthroughs should only take about 3 hours total. The game is incredibly short, especially with the cheats on.

• 8 months later...