Zombies?

ARCANEVALORE

How would you kill them? I'd stand really far away and watch them come at me, seeing as thier rotting flesh i'll hope their limbs just collapse and i'll laugh at the gimp zombies :D

Bwahahahaha I love this!!! Personally I would rally them all up in one place and blow their sorry asses from here to Mars..... That or a nice shot gun to the head, its always nice to watch their heads explode :p

Depends on what the zombies are like!

Now if the zombies were like Dead Rising, I'd casually walk past them to get where I need to go. Though I'll most likely stop off every now and then, pick up any random object that I see fit and use it as a weapon of some kind.

If the zombie turn out like L4D, then I have a whole new situation on my hands. As a citizen of the UK we're not allowed to hold any type of gun, we can't even purchase them. So I'm a little buggered if a Hunter or even worse Tank heads towards me! I'll probably head to the local police station and see what they have in stock and go from there, but I'll probably end up with a can of pepper spray.

If by chance the zombies alike what we get in CoD, its a little easier. These guys are kind of in the middle. I'll make camp in my house, board up the windows and door and ride the storm out. If they try to break through, I'll slash and stab them with my massive kitchen knife, board it back up and ride out the storm.

Though other areas will have to be used when stuff gets more heated. So I may have to use the garden, then break through the fence into the park next door, then the shop across the road. It'll also keep things interesting and more weapons will become available!

Now if the zombies were like Dead Rising, I'd casually walk past them to get where I need to go. Though I'll most likely stop off every now and then, pick up any random object that I see fit and use it as a weapon of some kind.

If the zombie turn out like L4D, then I have a whole new situation on my hands. As a citizen of the UK we're not allowed to hold any type of gun, we can't even purchase them. So I'm a little buggered if a Hunter or even worse Tank heads towards me! I'll probably head to the local police station and see what they have in stock and go from there, but I'll probably end up with a can of pepper spray.

If by chance the zombies alike what we get in CoD, its a little easier. These guys are kind of in the middle. I'll make camp in my house, board up the windows and door and ride the storm out. If they try to break through, I'll slash and stab them with my massive kitchen knife, board it back up and ride out the storm.

Though other areas will have to be used when stuff gets more heated. So I may have to use the garden, then break through the fence into the park next door, then the shop across the road. It'll also keep things interesting and more weapons will become available!

Awesome post!

I'd carry my 16 gauge shotgun, 9mm and a machete and use whatever weapon fit the situation.

No wonder we whipped your butts in the American Revolution or whatever you guys from across the pond call it. I knew Britain had turned into a nanny state but good lord.

Here in the land of the free, I and my other gun-toting Texans would engage in contests, much like those seen in Red Dead Redemption, seeing how many zombies we could kill in a minute. Then have a beer afterwards.

In the ideal scenario (Though this is the UK so firearms are not sold) i'd have myself a 12/16 gauge, machete/baseball bat and perhaps an appropiate SMG.

Or engage in a dance off.

I'm pretty sure we're allowed to own shotguns if we have a Shotgun Certificate, and rifles if we have a Fire Arm Certificate. Apart from those, I don't think we're allowed anything else.

So with that said, I would have me a rifle to take out zombies from a distance, and a shotgun to blow the legs off of any zombie hungry enough to get close to me.

Edited by i NatrlKilla i

I'm pretty sure we're allowed to own shotguns if we have a Shotgun Certificate, and rifles if we have a Fire Arm Certificate. Apart from those, I don't think we're allowed anything else.

Yeah, if you're a policeman or a certified hunter of some kind! Unless you're one of them or live in East London, so Brixton, Harlesden, Peckham then you shouldn't have a gun :p

No offence to anyone that lives there, but they are none for there high crime of all sorts!

"Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil - "Sorry." - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?"

Shot gun for me all the way, a sniper rifle with incendiary ammo for the ranged ones oh and a tazer, id sit up as high as i could get and have a ball but if that fails................

Id go to the mall :D

no wonder we whipped your butts in the american revolution or whatever you guys from across the pond call it. I knew britain had turned into a nanny state but good lord.

Here in the land of the free, i and my other gun-toting texans would engage in contests, much like those seen in red dead redemption, seeing how many zombies we could kill in a minute. Then have a beer afterwards.

your right britian is a nanny state but were quick thinkers so were find other tools to do the job and were a nation of binge drinkers so were drink you under the table then deceide what the best way is to kill a zombie in a fun way anyway i would use my hilti nail gun, nails are cheap and its be a laugh how many nails you could put in a zombie