Easy Cannon Expert method

Easy way to get the Cannon Expert Achievement if anybody is having problems with this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWq13RTJRrk]YouTube- Serious Sam HD: TFE - Cannon Expert - Acheivement Guide[/ame]

I do not take credit for this video.

Edited by Bladez x360a

Damn youre stupid, just listen what you say at the beginning: ''This is Equalizer from The Gamers Tutorial''. Ooh and whats that GT you have underneath your name? Equalizer x360a? What a coincidence. You can delete that part were it says ''Just browsing and this video helped me''

Just browsing and this video helped me get the achievement very easy and fast

YouTube- Serious Sam HD: TFE - Cannon Expert - Acheivement Guide

Edited by Chorus

I'd say that the easiest place to get the Cannon Expert achievement is right at the beginning of the Karnak level. When you clear the first room and shoot the red soldier that spawns near the door that gets destroyed by a rampaging Werebull, just use the cannon there and you will kill enough Werebulls and Kleer Skeletons for the achievement. If there isn't enough enemies, just rack up the difficulty.

Easiest way I found, which is also the way I got the achievement, is by killing the frogs (Marsh-Hoppers) that spawn in large numbers. Or else the metropolis arena is a good place to get it.

Edited by Alturo