DO NOT BUY THIS GAME... Rent it

Shinji

OK where do I start this game has a few major issues;

For those of us who love achievements, watch out for the act markers. I completed Act1 on Hardcore yet didnt get either achivement (they are stackable if it works) To try and avoid this do the whole thing in one attempt, do not go to the menu!

Secondly the game is riddled with other bugs such as one where your health will not regenerate, not good!! This can be avoided by going to the menu or turning off the 360 but can be very frustrating! The game is also prone to freezing your xbox, has happened to me twice now and people have reported that you can even lose checkpoints after rebooting

The game itself is fun however but online is a joke, well worth a rent. I know a few people will come here looking for this information and this is just my heads up!

Edited by Shinji

i think the multiplayer is mad fun and the campaign is awesome all the features in the game make it really enjoyable and not repetitive at all. thats a major plus the only bad thing is this game came out wen gears andd cod came out so not many people play the multiplayer. thats probably the ownly downfall for me that not many people play the multiplayer, but the game is overall really good in my opinion. i also haven't experienced any of those glitches u talked about thankfully

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This game is good. Not worth 60 bucks though. I bought mine for 10 bucks at Target. I'd say it's worth 20 or below.

This game might be fun but for the people that want to complete the game 1k good luck. I am trying multiplayer first and its a chore. 1500 Games common man. I am at 250 with a boosting buddy and it was a pain to get them

I got mine for $15. I started the campaign on hard and really enjoyed it. It doesn't have a whole lot of replayability, but it can be done at least twice and still be fun. The multiplayer is fun in concept, but bad ping really ruins it (like most games with client predict on).

It's a fun game. Very innovative. Is it worth 60 bucks? Nah, but how many games are really worth that much. I picked this up for 15 and it's worth every penny.

Playing games for achievements gives you a whole new perspective. I've played some really bad games, so I appreciate games like Fracture. It's not pefect, but it's a lot of fun.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...