Bugged Achievements : Stanley Cup and Pres Trophy

Destro

Alright, i have done this game a while back, i usually take hockey game when they are cheap, when the next one is release, so i pay 10 bucks or less. I did that for this one back in 2008, and i played trought it, doing 1 year of franchise, winning 111 games, loosing 6 games(its not that hard on pro) and i SHOULD had these 2 achievements : Champions and Dominance

BUT I DIDN'T for an obscure reason i don't get... They are not really glitched, at least not permently like the revenge one, but they may not unlock. I did this game fair and square, played on pro, did the full 82 matchs and didn't mess up with the time of the game, so those 82 games where pretty long but i had fun, that was like doing a campaign. All i did change was the injury, i can't stand players always being injure for no reason, it annoy me so much to have to redo the lines every time. But normally it shouldn't had messed up my achievements.

So well tonight i was bored and i just brought NHL 2K8 for ... 5 bucks, lol since its already hold, and that even 2K9 is getting old. So i kind of had the mood for doing hockey, but since i already have to do the 2K8 franchise there is no way i go back and do again a 2K7 one... So i tried the simulation thing, i messed up everything, made my own SUPERSTAR team, change the lenght of season, turn injuries off, took me around 8 tries or so to finaly get the president trophy then i had put 1 matchs playoff, so it was quick to sim all that and i got the achievements...

Honestly i NEVER boost anything using cheap and easy way(like asking a buddy to let himself get kill for a gun achievements, or let me win games for that kind of achievement) I do all legit fair and square, but i kind of feel dirty having done this. I mean after all the game cheated me in first player, should had got this in 2008, now its weird to see those achievement done after having 100 online matches or other achievements like that. Also weird to see them having be done in 2009, BUT DAMN I WAS STOLE so i shouldn't feel ashame or having done that.

I just wanted to say it, and also take the opportunity to give the people who have the same probleme as me a way of having there hard earned achivements...

ps : Could had do the dynasty one using the same way, but didn't do it cause i didn't do 3 years of franchise, thats what i mean when i say i never boost, used the simulation thing only to get what was righfully mine.