Official pick up 6 pile - up thread.

JMNELSON

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it by a fluke. I was on the 5 yard line with my Ultimate Team, and the other guy picked it off in the endzone, and I ruined his day with Ben Grubbs and picked up the fumble. After I unlocked that achievment my disc became unreadable, damn disc. But I still had it.

I played a 15 minute quarters game to get the 5 interceptions and this achievement. I tried this achievement the entire game and finally got it in the 4th quarter after about 30 or 40 tries. I would take my offense to the 4 and turn the ball over on downs so the opposing offense was backed up to the end zone. With offsides turned off I would stand by the QB and press LB as soon as he snapped the ball to strip the ball. Eventually I got it but it seemed to take forever.

Easiest way is to use two controllers, your profile (controller #1) and empty profile (controller #2) adjust the carrying skill to 12 for all the quarterbacks on controller #2. Stand in the endzone and just let the profile you want to get the achievement hit you, you dont even have to control it put unlimited replays on as well, if you dont get it the first time youll get it within two or three sacks in the endzone, at that point just pick up controller #1 when the fight for the fumble prompt begins and button molest.

Easiest way is to use two controllers, your profile (controller #1) and empty profile (controller #2) adjust the carrying skill to 12 for all the quarterbacks on controller #2. Stand in the endzone and just let the profile you want to get the achievement hit you, you dont even have to control it put unlimited replays on as well, if you dont get it the first time youll get it within two or three sacks in the endzone, at that point just pick up controller #1 when the fight for the fumble prompt begins and button molest.

hmmm i never thought to put the carrying skill all the way down that seems like a good idea. haha. guess i blanked on that one, i'm going to try this method hope it works.

in addition, there is a trick to keep the 2nd controller backed up in the same situation until you get the achievement: if you don't get it, use a rewind and cause an encroachment penalty (bump into the offense as a defender). use the 2nd controller to decline the penalty and then re-select the plays. this will give you another chance and another rewind if you mess up again. keep repeating the process until you get it.

I've been at it for 2 hours now, still can't get it. Seems the QB or the Punter, whichever I put back there won't fumble no matter what. I did cause one fumble, and of course, didn't win the fight for the fumble as I had it on auto. Even tried having the punter do a fake punt pass play and run around then try to lateral the ball, but my defender caught it twice for TD's instead of it landing on the ground in hopes of a fumble.

UGH!

Still can't get this one. I turned Jake Delhome for the Browns stats down to 12 on strength, speed, carrying, and agility. Then, I turn fumbles down to zero and offsides off. I have controller 2 just stand there, and I send a guy in offsides. I run at him, hit stick and try to strip using :lbbut: He hasn't fumbled once, NOT FUCKING ONCE! I did this for like an hour or 2 and no fumbles. Could someone tell the exact button sequence they use to force the fumbles? Thanks.

when i tried using 2 controllers for this achievement the QB would NEVER fumble the ball but when i played by myself he fumbled everytime i hit him so u just hav to back them up as close to the endzone as u can n go offsides m just prey he drops it n thaT there is a fight for it cuz its all about luck. it took me like 20 tries until i got it

sack them on 3 straight plays, turn offsides off.

I kept trying that, and would move my LB in their backfield, and seemed almost everytime the QB would run up the middle.

I got last year's without a single issue, but with the kicking meter changed, this year's is one of the most frustrating achievements I've ever dealt with. May just live with 925/1000 on this one. LOL

this is what i did 1st use two controllers (one for each team) 2nd which ever controller is assigned to your profile (1st one most likely) kickoff, with the 2nd controller take the return man and run him out of bounds at the 1 or 2 yd line 3rd when selecting your play go to special teams (both controllers) and select field goal and field goal block, also make sure you turn offsides off. take one of the defensive guys and stand him in front of the holder and kicker. start the kick meter and take control of your defender to make sure he BLOCKS the field goal attempt DO NOT TACKLE THE HOLDER if done correctly you should block the attempt and there should be a pile up for the ball in the endzone. if you win you should get the achievement.

i dont really have any suggestions for this but i got the achievement luckly in the madden moment ravens(human) vs vikings(computer). I scored the td and kicked off and they returned to i think about the 13. I sacked Farve once to get him back at the 6 i think, then i sacked him again in the end-zone and he fumbled, and i just started taping the buttons has fast as i could.

this is what i did 1st use two controllers (one for each team) 2nd which ever controller is assigned to your profile (1st one most likely) kickoff, with the 2nd controller take the return man and run him out of bounds at the 1 or 2 yd line 3rd when selecting your play go to special teams (both controllers) and select field goal and field goal block, also make sure you turn offsides off. take one of the defensive guys and stand him in front of the holder and kicker. start the kick meter and take control of your defender to make sure he BLOCKS the field goal attempt DO NOT TACKLE THE HOLDER if done correctly you should block the attempt and there should be a pile up for the ball in the endzone. if you win you should get the achievement.

You sir are a genius. Got this first try using this method. THANKS!!

You are the shit man. How could this not work. I fuckin love you. Going to try this one out soon.