What in the world?

Drias

Is anyone else getting the problem that you play a game, i.e. in swat, and after the game stats are counted, you're game shows you reset to SR1?

Everytime This happens, i restart my Xbox, and its back to normal, but when i go to play another match, it displays my are stats reset when i view my Record. So i restart the game, and its back to normal.

Anyone else getting this?

By the way, I tried recoving my account, and playing different playlists, and its still happening.

Playing for the first time with the Crimson pack installed, and I've had a bunch of weird achievement unlocks. Stuff like getting man cannon achievements in multiplayer when I wasn't using any. Weirder still, when I played the first mission in the fifth Spartan Ops episode, I got the achievement for surviving (Even though I died once.) AND unlocked the achievement for beating first five episodes, despite having four more chapters to beat. Anyone else experience strange unlocks with the new DLC?

Wait, did I just make a new thread.. In this thread? WHAT IS HAPPENING

Playing for the first time with the Crimson pack installed, and I've had a bunch of weird achievement unlocks. Stuff like getting man cannon achievements in multiplayer when I wasn't using any. Weirder still, when I played the first mission in the fifth Spartan Ops episode, I got the achievement for surviving (Even though I died once.) AND unlocked the achievement for beating first five episodes, despite having four more chapters to beat. Anyone else experience strange unlocks with the new DLC?

Wait, did I just make a new thread.. In this thread? WHAT IS HAPPENING

The surviving achievement's description is wrong you could actually die but as long as one generator survived and you killed all the enemies it would unlock :p

My rank also "reset" to SR 1 over night. I can see everything correct in my Sparten command center, but it's no help. No loadouts, armor, commendations, challenges, nothing works. I really can't play with a starting loadout like assault rifle, plasma pistol, shitty grenades and stuff. That's really fucked up. I hope it gets fixed soon.