If pure strategy achv doesnt unlock.....

Rixiden

Hey I had trouble recently getting Defense is the Best Offense to unlock. I had every lvl up to wave 10 on pure strategy on medium and didnt get the achv upon my last lvl. I went back and played level 1 and lost (....lol) and then it popped. Apparently, you cant just quit out to tavern on ur last pure strat lvl, you actually need to FAIL it and die out for the achv to pop. Hope this helps someone as it troubled me briefly and I went searching for answers and found none. Cheers!

Hey I had trouble recently getting Defense is the Best Offense to unlock. I had every lvl up to wave 10 on pure strategy on medium and didnt get the achv upon my last lvl. I went back and played level 1 and lost (....lol) and then it popped. Apparently, you cant just quit out to tavern on ur last pure strat lvl, you actually need to FAIL it and die out for the achv to pop. Hope this helps someone as it troubled me briefly and I went searching for answers and found none. Cheers!

thanx i didn't know that

• 1 month later...

This was good to know, i spent a while going through my levels again thinking that maybe the ones i did online didn't register because it wasn't my lobby or something, but i was still quitting out at around wave 15-16.

I just started and failed on the first wave and it unlocked. Thanks for the info.

Matt