Complete FAQ (already asked, already answered)

Drucifer82

There have been A LOT of repeat posts in this forum and since many people collaborated on FAQs already, I didn't see a point in writing my own. So to help reduce repeat posting (and subsequent trolling) I've condensed the majority of important links into this FAQ. I will update as needed.

***Trading, selling, or purchasing DLC codes is not allowed on this website***

The 503 seems to have subsided, so I'll be updating the directory soon.

Fatalities/X Rays

Complete Fatalities/Babalities FAQ

Will Fatalities In Trainer Count Toward My Achievements?

Unlocking Fatalities In The Moves Lists

Performing an X-Ray Attack

The Krypt

Full List of Krypt Content

What Can I Do With Koins After The Krypt?

Krypt Demon?

Achievements

Guide & Roadmap

Boosting "My Kung Fu Is Strong"

Secret Kombatants

Double Flawless Fatality on Shang Tsung (Jade)

Arcade Ladder Master

Luck Be A Lady

Challenge Tower Help

Online Boosting Methods

Boosting Ranked Matches

Respect Points Glitch

Arcade Champion

Gameplay

News on Patches

Picking an Alternate Costume

Rage Quitting

Will D/C Ruin My 10 Streak?

Multiplayer Lag

Miscellaneous

Any Australians With MK9?

Palette Swap Glitch

Brutalities?

Edited by Drucifer82

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I think you should make it more of a FAQ that has some links and some answers, not just all links. What to do with koins after krypt? You could sum that up in one paragraph versus having people have to click on it, then drag it up months down the line (as it will be an old thread). If it's just a quick answer, go ahead and write the details. People will not want to click every link or open tons of new tabs.

Ok, so I think you should make it more of a FAQ that has some links and some answers, not just all links. What to do with koins after krypt? You could sum that up in one paragraph versus having people have to click on it, then drag it up months down the line (as it will be an old thread). If it's just a quick answer, go ahead and write the details. People will not want to click every link or open tons of new tabs.

It's meant to function like this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=231668

You don't have to be wearing Klassic Skins, it's a throwback to the old MK.

Sup I see you got STICKIED lol, yeah im gonna finish editing the ranked boosting method today, I put down the disconnect problems everyones been having if someone disconnects and your on like 5 streak you will have to go for another streak, I was on 10 and no cheevo and did 11 and cheevo popped

Can someone tell me if changing the difficulty resets your game or keeps you at the same level?

I'm on the last level and I'm finding it hard to beat him. I can sometimes beat him but finding it hard to do it twice in a row.

Never mind, I finally beat him on medium.

Edited by Hutchy27

Ok so...I never thought "The Grappler" would be my last offline achievement to get (asides from the "stronger" ones). I've gone through every characters throws several times (not in practice) and it's just not unlocking for me. I'm holding back and forward for back and forward throws respectively and they are noticably different so I know I'm doing those right, at least. Going to keep starting arcade ladders and restarting with a new character after I've done both throws, hopefully that'll work. This is ridiculous, lol :p

EDIT: Pretty sure I already did this while going through every character's arcade ladder wins too. *shrug*

Ok so...I never thought "The Grappler" would be my last offline achievement to get (asides from the "stronger" ones). I've gone through every characters throws several times (not in practice) and it's just not unlocking for me. I'm holding back and forward for back and forward throws respectively and they are noticably different so I know I'm doing those right, at least. Going to keep starting arcade ladders and restarting with a new character after I've done both throws, hopefully that'll work. This is ridiculous, lol :p

EDIT: Pretty sure I already did this while going through every character's arcade ladder wins too. *shrug*

Trying doing sonys, I went through a whole list about 5 times and finally did sonya again and it popped

Have you did it with both secret characters? :)

I was playing Challenge Tower last night and the game locked up on me after beating 148. Restarted my xbox and when I went back to the challenge tower it went to 1! Checked and all my content I've unlocked is gone. Had only 20 unlocks left in the Krypt, now back to all locked. My Cyber Subzero and Quan Chi are locked again. I've almost got 400 gamerscore on the game since launch and now I'm back to square one? Any answers on this guys? I've tried to search the forums, but not having much luck. Really don't look forward to redoing everything.

P.s. It's not the corrupted file lose if you continue problem that I've seen