Anyone in the UK have there system yet?

Lord Montymort

I always use Shopto but they have strict instructions not to send until today. I've had my email to confirm it's with DPD and my tracking number so roll on tomorrow!

Yeah cos Microsoft want make sure many of million players get by launch and rest of others will have by Saturday and next week. :)

My Xbox One games sent out today by shopto.net and Microsoft store sent out my 2 Xbox One consoles today. I will get them tomorrow. :)

I always use Shopto but they have strict instructions not to send until today. I've had my email to confirm it's with DPD and my tracking number so roll on tomorrow!

DPD should just deliver some today seriously cut down their workload for tomorrow. I volunteer just to help them out you know, make their day less stressful!

I think getting consoles/games before release day are getting less common these days. It seems it has been clamped right down.

Yeah gone are the days of getting games from ShopTo 3 days early. I remember getting Dead Island (first one) Tuesday before a Friday launch day.

Do get the occasional one a day early, but not as often now :mad:

Time to go to bed for me. Almost 5am lol! I've played Forza 5, BF4 and Dead Rising 3 at the moment. They're all good. Battlefield 4 I played on the 360 and there's quite a big difference :)

I'm in need of kip now, but best stay awake until the school run then sleep all day! Still getting used to the system but the two games I've played are great.