What show are you trying to watch!?

kidy7k

Well you know when u try to get into a show but its just not happening.thats whats with me.

recently i was trying to watch the new warehouse 13 but i couldn't get into it for nothing.

what shows are you guys trying to watch but somehow can't get into it

I did however push through my lack of interest in Eureka and it paid off huge. I'm now addicted to it. Great show, I would recommend to any SciFi fan.

Same here....it's about time i pick Eureka up again....I'm one season behind I think.

I can't get into Lost. I can understand that people love all that mystery stuff, but it's not for me i guess.

WHAT!!!

WHY NOT!!

That season is so funny, i thought the last episodes where the best too.

I can't wait until they make a season three

ARE they making a season three? They ended on that huge cliffhanger and yet I've heard no mention of the show even being in production. Usually the Adult Swim guys would mention it during a bump and I've yet to see that, nor does the wikipedia page reflect anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Urrrrrrgggggghhhhhh! I finished off with Star Trek: TNG and I liked it but now I am on to Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and its awful but the one good thing is that on of the Lt. is fine.

DS9 is my favourite TV show ever. Unfortunately, the first 3 seasons are pretty weak compared to the rest of it, and are fairly formulaic Star Trek. From season 4 onwards there was a massive change in style, tone and characters and the plots become huge. If you stick with it you will utterly fall in love and it makes The Next Gen unwatchable!

Anyway, I just finished watching all of The Wire which I loved, and I've recently started True Blood now that it's airing over here on FX. It's been a slow start, but episode 4 has finally caught my attention.

Edited by LeftHanded Matt