Act II, Gang at Docks

Askeroth

During each act, you can clear out a gang at night at the docks, in lowtown and in hightown. However, the gang at the docks in act II, the undercut thrifters, don't seem to spawn enough. I've wiped out two groups, but I need to kill more in order to get the location of their base.

I assumed they weren't spawning because Senestra and her goons are at one of the spawning points, but I did the quest and killed them, yet the undercut thrifters still aren't spawning.

Is everybody having problems with this gang?

You have to side with the templars during an Act I quest to get the quest in Act II. I suppose I'll run around the docks some more, but this is my third playthrough and I've never managed to find the hideout for the undercut thrifters.

Know this reply is a bit late but was on hol sorry. I thought this had glitched for me too as after the 1st 2 groups no one was spawning no matter how many times I left the area but it turned out there was 1 guy left from the 1st group to appear right out on the dock beside the southern exit to the area. He was standing at the bottom of the steps (the 2nd most southern tip of the map) stuck in the water so wasn't moving and didn't show up on the radar. He was still there even though I had left the area several times. Sure enough as soon as I killed him left the area and came back 2 more groups spawned and gave me the location.

You have to side with the templars during an Act I quest to get the quest in Act II. I suppose I'll run around the docks some more, but this is my third playthrough and I've never managed to find the hideout for the undercut thrifters.

I had the same thing happen to me, and I don't know what fixed it, but I left, did some random quests, and came back later and more spawned.

I got the Undercut Thrifters, but I'm having problems with Sketchy Details. Nothing is happening with that quest.
I had mo problems with the gangs but Sketchy Details glitched on me...

After killing all the assassin groups I went back to Sketch to turn in. So I turned it in and said "Quest Complete- Sketch Details " and as soon as I did it spoke to him again and I accepted again. Kill all assassin groups again, says to speak to Sketch in my Journal, he has the markerto turn in, but low and behold no conversation..?