Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Helter Skelter Garb from Outerworld Challenge

Has anyone found this yet:

Your suppose to find a random NPC with @LRFF13

UPDATE:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/ecto9/ffxiii/helter.jpg

This is what it looks like on the Facebook App, and when you find the NPC the screen shows this when you interact with the NPC.

Edited by ecto69

found a total of 3 of these people.

One was a sheep on the ramp going to Aryas village in Wildlands.

The other was a dog in the wildlands.

The last one was a human running away from me >.<

It's so completely random it's stupid.

It should be automatic. but that's SE for you I guess, don't get me wrong I love Most SE games especially FF13 actually my first game I got hooked on about 3 years ago when I got my first PS3 and then later got an Xbox.

I just found it as a cat in Snow's palace. It does look quite cool and it gives you +180 strength and has the ability attack lv. 4 locked to it.

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention that yeah, the garb may be useful if you are on your 1st early-mid playtrough because you get some good strg boost and attack lv4 will come very in handy at this point. As for the cosmetics I just don't like it at all. :(

But yeah, I said that it is not that good because I'm on my 2nd mid playtrough @hard so don't get me wrong. A free garb is always a free garb. :dance:

I have to say +180 Strength & Attack Lv.4 are too unattractive to me. My Strength capped at 5000 now, without Limit Breaker, and I believe the standard Savior garb (improved version) also gives Lv.4 Attack as the garb ability.

Yeah, it's not really that appealing to me either but I was just saying in case anyone was curious and/or wanted to know whether it was worth it based on its stats.

found it right after I finished quest 4. Doesn't look that great and the stats r not that good either.

Compared to what?! How is a garb with Attack Level 4, Strength +180, ATB +50 not that good compared to any other garb available for a physical fighter at that stage of the game? Unless you're playing on a NG+ or on Hard difficulty already.

I'm still using the Velvet Bouncer garb because that and the Primavera are the best ones that i've come across for a physical fighter, and i've almost finished the game.

The only ones I've found with LRFF13 tags tried to sell me Phoenix Downs and Magicians Wands...

You'll know when you come across the right one, it'll have a tag after the name something like 'Outerworld Challenge Results' and the item will be a Potion. You don't have to buy it though, just back out and the Helter Skelter garb will become available in the Rewards section of the menu. Just so you know, it took me almost four twelve hour sessions before I finally found it, I was beginning to think it'd never turn up, just keep your eyes peeled and you'll come across it... eventually. :)

If its taken this long to get a reward square really needs to make some changes

I was actually not even searching for it, that's when you usually find it when you don't really want it. Was planning a long search.

Turned out to be a very useful outfit. Testing it out on the big monsters in the desert. When you have a strong weapon it makes battle go your way.

Outerworld Challenge #2 has been reached

Just got it as I started game, at the monorail station in Wildlands, the girl from the farm (the redhead) at least it looks like her.

Duelist Garb

It has a +1000HP boost

Locked ability:Guard Lv. 4

NEW challenge as of March 8,2014

Outerworld Challenge #3 Total of 300,000 posts

NOTE: not sure if this is 300k more or does it include the posts that have been made so far, in other words 100K more ? ? ?

La Fouldre

(The Tower)

A garb made for a magic user, it greatly increases the wearer's Magic.

Locked ability: Ruin Lv. 4

Maximum ATB: +50

Default ATB: 50%

Auto Ability Magic + 180

Hard Mode only: Buy from the Bandits' Best Outfitters in the Dead Dunes, Ruffian for 100,000 gil

Edited by ecto69