Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Design a new garb for Lightning (A fun exercise)

I am a HUGE FF fan since it first began and have played them all my life. I am just curious as to what u will do in this situation since everyone has a good handle on the game now so here it is:

You are to design a new garb for Lightning in order to help her save souls and lead them to a new world. You can take them from another game, show, or make your own unique design (like the DLCs). Give stats and reason behind them if u desire. Just a fun little exercise to see how creative we FF fans really are. Here is mine:

Garb: Ichigo Kurosaki's Shinigami (soul reaper) outfit Str: 0 Mag: 0 (all stats move to zero) Spd: 110

- Attack and Magic increases by 25 pts for every side quest soul collected.

Weapon: Zangetsu Ack: 0 Mag: 0(all stats move to zero)

- Attack increases by 15 pts for every side quest soul collected.

Shield: Hollow Mask Max Hp: 0 Guard: 0

- Max HP increases by 15 pts for every side quest soul collected.

- Guard increases by 1 pt for every side quest soul collected.

Maximum ATB: 0

Default ATB: 50

Ability:

Y- Getsuga Tensho (deals more damage as more side quest souls are collected).

-ATB cost: 100

When I started playing this game I can't help but think that this game is somewhat similar to the anime show Bleach who collect souls to send them to a peaceful afterlife and make sure they don't be consumed by the darkness/hollow. As u can see in the beginning/midgame this garb, shield, and weapon absolute SUCK!!! It does however get even more powerful as the game goes on and the stats carry over to NG+. It can easily become the most powerful garb in the game, but in due time. It also will persuade u to do as many side quests as possible. You don't have to lay it out like that; I just went a little overboard. Have fun!!!