NFL: Giants Fizzucked...

Shaaady Souljah

I'm a Giants fan. They ain't going anywhere this year. I'm so disgusted that Coughlin is still the coach of this team, that at this point all I care about is him looking like an idiot and getting fired. (Actually I'd rather see some playoff wins!) I want to see the whole team and all the fans kick him out of town. My big problem with him is that he could never get along with his team. Why do we still have a coach that can't get along with his team since day one!!? This is the NFL, the high stakes, big money league.

There's major repercussions for complaining about your head coach publicly and Strahan, Barber, and Shockey (all stars) all did it.

:whs They need to get a whole new coaching staff.

I honestly can't believe how bad our defense is. It's a freakin' nightmare. I cringe everytime our defense has to take the field, it's like we'd be better off attempting onside kicks after every score.

Our best cornerback is a rookie (thank God for Aaron Ross)! Our linebacker corps cannot tackle. Kiwanuka needs to go back to the front line (moving him to LB was a stupid idea IMO).

Oh well, at least Eli and our receivers look great. Too bad the season looks like it's already over. And yet I still watch every game cause if it weren't for the NY Giants, I wouldn't watch any football.