Unobtainable Achievements

PooMonkey2000

Since the latest update (adds Special Events, Asphalt Academy, the Lottery and 20 or so new cars) both the Car Collector (buy all cars) and The Mechanic (buy all upgrades) achievements appear to be unobtainable.

You can buy all the original cars and upgrades but the achievements won't pop. I have to assume that the game now requires you own the new cars as well but unfortunately these are tied into the Special Events that aren't available for completion.

I still need:

Peugeot RCZ-R

Mercedes-Benz Classe C Coupe

Nissan 370Z Nismo

Plymouth Prowler

Nissan Juke R

Lotus Exige S

Lotus Evora S

Shelby Cobra 427 S/C

Jaguar 2012 XKR-S

Alpine A 110-50

Mazda Furai

Ferrari 575M Maranello

Marussia B2

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

McLaren F1

SSC Tuatara

Has anybody else found this to be true? Does anybody have a work around? I thought about completing it on Windows 8 (which hasn't had the update yet) and syncing my Gameloft profiles to unlock the achievements on my Windows Phone but the sync doesn't seem to work for me.

On the upside you can now cheat the lottery by changing the date on your phone for unlimited spins / money to buy all the cars / upgrades.

I'm on the same boat as you, buddy.

I own and have fully upgraded all cars, with the excepcion of those which requiere you to complete a special event and the one you can only get at the lottery. But neither achievement popped for me...

I thought that maybe they glitched out for me, but seems like my suspicions were right and they've become unobtainable.

Does anybody knows if they plan to fix this or when the rest of the cars are going to become unlockeable?

This update has killed this game for me after 40 odd hours of play I completed on win 8 pc, but played on my nokia wp when i was out, all on the same profile, but then my nokia lumia 820 wouldn't load the game, kept crashing at the title screen.

I re-installed it, and this update was included, so now I'm back to 0xp and $0.. I was horrified, all I needed was the upgrade/mechanic achievement, i had it unlocked already on my pc, all i needed to do was load the game up and the achievement woukd pop, but ohh no.. the new update will not sync with the main gameloft account, which it did before.

I got in touch with Gameloft someone got back and said I was never able to have one profile work on windows 8 pc and wp 8. Which you can, so i give up with gameloft. Since that person didn't have a clue.

So if anyone thinks about updating the game don't, finish it first. Get your achievements first.

• 2 months later...