Win With an Ultimate Attack?

You mean Win With an Ultimate Move Attack?

If so...

Ultimate Move Attack...

Isn't that that thing what happens when you activite the Aura (LB) and pursuit your opponent with LT so you get to that button mashing sequence?

Otherwise, I'm misunderstanding what you're talking about.

You are most likely talking about the achievement-Unleashed Ki Win!

The requirements for this achievement are the following:

1.Transform-Press RB when KI meter is full (Cell, Teen Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, etc)

2.Use Aura Spark-Press LB when KI meter is full

3.Use an ultimate attack (Up and B) Make sure your enemy is low on health so you win the battle with this and end up getting the achievement.

Good luck.

Not quite what I mean, I already have the unleashed Ki win achievement, I mean for the battle scoring menu after a fight.

There is one after a fight is completed that states "win with an ultimate move attack" I believe its above "finish your opponnent in 90 seconds."

I've used plenty of characters' ultimate moves as finishers, but I had no ticker give me credit for this, and I'm wondering how this award is accumulated after a battle is fought.

You don't have to kill them with that attack to get that award to get closer to achieve the Z rank. All you have to do is do it atlest ONCE in the match, and you'll get it. Just do what these guys are saying.

What I do is I wait till my ki bar is full, then I try to get the enemy up in the air, if I'm unable (because sometimes they block like crazy) to, then I just let the enemy hit me in the air. When we both are in the air ,I then go into Aura Spark mode, then push LB to teleport behind him, hit him, and mash push LT. Try it a few times and you should get the hang of it. I know it took me a while to get used to it atlest :p