Couple of New Mods

Webb

Afternoon all,

Just a heads up, you'll be seeing a couple of new mods around the boards starting today as they'll be stepping up to keep this place super clean ... just how we like it.

We ask you treat them with the respect and pay attention if they say something to you as they'll be volunteering their time to this place. Ladies and gents, I present to you our new mods:

AOS Puck

Skillet

Congrats guys :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't really been around here long enough to know who these folks are, but congratulations to them none the less. I've modded on other forums, and currently do as well so I'm sure they got promoted for pretty valid reasons.

Definitely a good idea bringing a couple more on board. :) The O/T forums could use a couple just to strictly monitor that area alone IMO.

Congrats to both. Quick question: Are the staff assigned areas of the board to monitor or is it a catch-all for everyone?

Definitely a good idea bringing a couple more on board. :) The O/T forums could use a couple just to strictly monitor that area alone IMO.

Congrats to both. Quick question: Are the staff assigned areas of the board to monitor or is it a catch-all for everyone?

It can go either way.

I believe the regular moderators (blue shirts) can go anywhere except for specific staff boards like the Review Team board and such.

Or certain people can be given a specific section to watch over. Like Thunderstorm in the Media board or Pandora for the Maximum Clubs.

I've heard and seen Puckers (don't ban me for calling you that, lmao) but as I'm only really in the O/T and the odd game forums, I don't think I've seen much of him? My guess is he's been close friends of the staff for some time (that's not a bad thing for the record)?

There, now he doesn't have to feel so neglected in the 'Who's he?' category, lol.

I've heard and seen Puckers (don't ban me for calling you that, lmao) but as I'm only really in the O/T and the odd game forums, I don't think I've seen much of him? My guess is he's been close friends of the staff for some time (that's not a bad thing for the record)?

There, now he doesn't have to feel so neglected in the 'Who's he?' category, lol.

Puck's pretty cool. Though I've mostly only seen him in the FAQ, Feedback, and some odd games forums.

He seems to be the watchfull sort. Probably watching us all now. Laughing.

>_>

<_<

Puck's pretty cool. Though I've mostly only seen him in the FAQ, Feedback, and some odd games forums.

He seems to be the watchfull sort. Probably watching us all now. Laughing.

>_>

<_<

Or maybe he's moderating?! :p Get back to work now! LOL. Get Webb to toss you that Mod award too. You look incomplete. :p

Congratulations to the two of you.

Quick question though, are Hayden and Night still around? I haven't seen them both in at least 2 months now.

I'm also guessing that Skillet and Puck have replaced Perp and Khaos? They were "demoted" as it were a while back IIIRC.

Oh, I want a blue name, the green name grows tiresome now. Or red, yeah, red will do. :p

Edited by Crimson Ridley