Achievement Discussion

Krazie

Hey, i am having trouble with the Uncle time achievement. I got the father time achievement by beating all 3 parts but I cant get this one. I have beaten the original times for each of the 3 extra cars but I havent gotten it. Do i have to wait for my times to be beaten then beat them again or did i do sometihng else wrong, thanks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, i am having trouble with the Uncle time achievement. I got the father time achievement by beating all 3 parts but I cant get this one. I have beaten the original times for each of the 3 extra cars but I havent gotten it. Do i have to wait for my times to be beaten then beat them again or did i do sometihng else wrong, thanks.

There are 4 total time trials that you unlock throughout the story. You only have to beat the first part of all four to get Uncle Time achievement.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The original achievements on this game are great buts its a shame the south central goal attacks achievement is glitch..last achievement i need on this game aswell and i just don't evemn know what to do next! :mad: I'v posted everywhere but no replys!?..just wanna know if doing a new game will actually?! :confused:

Edited by Barad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Why cant you just race this game isnt that hard.

depending on what car you have.

if you really need to use a motorcycle.

you could boost i guess if the other person wanted to sit there but it would take to much time.

and no the achievement is glitched just keep racing.

• 2 weeks later...
Out On Bail 10

Evade the police successfully when they are in pursuit.

How am I supposed to get this achievement?

I have failed to do so 3 times already, but can't lose the cops.

try using a bike they have good acceleration and good handling around corners just keep drivin a few blocks cut a corner then go in a circle (aroudn the block) once they lost "sight" of you haul ass in the opposite direction...

What I think is the hardest achievements.

True Dedication:Taken me a few months cause you have to find ways to cut some time to fit it in the target time.

use the ninja...and just drive carefully not slow - but carefully....i did all time trial including south centrals with a bike....unless you hit a car you wont really damage out, its got the speed so youll finish in time and as long as your good with handling the bike youll finish first, if you crash restart....

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...