no batteries didn't unlock a 2nd time!! arrrgghhh

mastakhan

so i've beaten extraction point twice, once on easy and just now on extreme. both times i was 99.9% certain i'd gotten no batteries (don't let flashlight run down), but the damn thing won't unlock! what the crap is going on? has this happened to anyone else?

these fear games piss me off so much, i'm having some problems with the fear achievements as well (exterminator). so freakin' glitchy, it drives me nuts.

good idea, i'll try a quick run on easy and do that. and if it doesn't work, then i'm never buying a monolith product ever again.

Why would you never buy another one of their products again? I assure you, it is not glitched. Don't boycott a game publisher due to ignorance on your part. I just got done playing it the first time through, ever. I killed all of the enemies, got all the boosters (BIG thanks to the guide makers), a few weapon kill achevs, and the no batteries, all on the first run through. All that is left for extraction is beating it on Extreme.

You are probably getting caught having the light on as you get caught up in a mini-movie sequence, and once they start, you can not turn it on or off, and it times out on you. If you have a bad habit of leaving it on, just don't even use it, or cheat and turn up your brightness like suggested.

• 1 year later...

Ive had the same problem. I did a speacial play thru just for this and only turned it on quick to see in the duct work and i havnt gotten it either. ill have to try the fire some rounds on my gun off to see. just sucks. And turning the game up just makes the game look like shit. It dosn't light up the dark areas for me