Gears of war 3 Opening

KAMIKAZE T0KY0

looks awesome! I would recommend that you take down this video if this was yours. Rod said they will be banning people that post vids.

lol, he never said that. Why would a developer not want people to post trailers of their game to see? Epic (just like all developers) dont want people posting leaked game footage. That what he was talking about.

lol, he never said that. Why would a developer not want people to post trailers of their game to see? Epic (just like all developers) dont want people posting leaked game footage. That what he was talking about.

I think he was referring to people who post spoilers or gameplay that wasn't allowed by Epic. Lucky for the OP though, they publicly released this, so no need to worry.

I think he was referring to people who post spoilers or gameplay that wasn't allowed by Epic. Lucky for the OP though, they publicly released this, so no need to worry.

That's what I meant. A lot of Gears campaign footage was leaked and Epic said they would ban people who were caught spreading it. The video posted above though is clearly an official video. The way 'HalfEVILmonkey' worded it made it seem like he thought Epic didn't want anyone posting any of their videos. That's all.:)

Indeed. It is ready and waiting for the release date. No more Delays.

I really loved the Opening and how it sums everything that has happened up and how it includes the novels story. I was anxious thinking that perhaps the game would begin on the boats pretending that the events in the novel didn't happen. P.S Cant help but notice how Hoffman`s Armour looks so awesome.