Wolf Hunter

OnEdEcK

I've played through the game, got all the achievements except this one.

So i have replayed levels 1 & 2 a few times still no achievement, So I think you have to kill 30 in one play through.

can anybody confirm?

Thanks

I just got Wolf Hunter and can confirm that it must be done in one playthrough. The trick to doing it is to avoid collecting the third spirit ball for as long as possible - by not transforming into beast form you will not fight the boss and can keep scrolling through the level killing wolves.

If you want it quicker, you can even save each time you kill a wolf just in case you miss the next one or two that come along.

I can also confirm that the white wolves DO count towards the achievement.

I just got Wolf Hunter and can confirm that it must be done in one playthrough. The trick to doing it is to avoid collecting the third spirit ball for as long as possible - by not transforming into beast form you will not fight the boss and can keep scrolling through the level killing wolves.

If you want it quicker, you can even save each time you kill a wolf just in case you miss the next one or two that come along.

Thanks Dude!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah well I got Wolf Hunter on my Second Play through on the Second Level and I am pretty sure there aint 30+ wolfs in the first level

Well I played through the game twice and must have killed 60+ wolves without getting it.

I then started a third game and used the method from my post while keeping track of each wolf I killed, and got it on exactly the 30th one. I don't think anybody would have posted a question about it were as easy as it seemed to be for you...perhaps it is glitchy?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

About to try and get this shitty achieve again. If this works (which I have no doubts it will) it should definitly be added to the achievement guide.

**EDIT: Just got it during the second level, it should definitly be added to the guide that if you don't have all 3 orbs the level keeps scrolling. Thanks for the tip Yosh**

Edited by Th3 RaV3N

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...